PART 39

JOHNNY'S POV•

I yawn and stretch for 5 seconds and realize that it's already 2 AM.

I have to go to sleep.

I walk to my bedroom and see that Sophie isn't there.

Why isn't she home at 2 AM in the morning? There could be something happening.

I call her number but it's not active. I start to get worried and scroll through my contacts, who should I call.

My finger lands on Rachel, her best friend.

"Hello" I hear her high pitched voice say through the other line.

"Hi, I was wondering if Sophie is with you" I say

"She was at a party with Dam- I mean she, we- um.. Oh I remember we went shopping and she was at my house and Natalie is driving her home. So you don't have to worry" She says, which I know is a total lie. She can lie to me in whatever way but I know when someone is bad at lying.

I hang up and go to sleep sleep, Thinking of what Sophie is doing right now.

I hear a car engine outside my house and peep out the window.

Who's car is that?

A boy comes out and gets a wobbly Sophie out of the car. She looks drunk and that boy kissed her lips.

What the heck are they doing in front of my house at 2 AM in the freakin morning.

Sophie comes in my room slightly surprised that I'm still up.

"Who was that!" I say raising my voice.

"He is Damian, He's a nice guy and uh- I like his car it looks like clouds" She says still wobbling, She is really drunk.

"What's that on your neck" I mention the purple-ish bruise on her neck that looks like a hickey.

That's it. I had enough of her stupid bitchy attitude.

"You should go back to your friend's apartment now. We're done! It's over.. You just got drunk and fucked Damian didn't you, what an amazing girlfriend you are. Now get out of my room and give me back those credit cards" I grab her purse and get 3 of my credit cards out. I push her out my door not even caring what people will think of me.

I'm sick and tired of being in this stupid relationship.

How could I be so blind.
• • •

"Please open the door" I hear Sophie shouting and banging my front door and it's 7 O'clock on Saturday.

I open the door for her and she looks like she's a drug addict.

"Do you have some water? My head feels like it's gonna burst" She says and walks in

"Hope it burst faster, your head deserves it" I murmur under my breath.

"I'm sorry, Okay? I was really drunk and Damian wasn't even that good, I thought about you the whole time" She tells me feeling like all this isn't a big deal.

"I'll give you one chance, then you're out" I walk back to my room and take a bath.

Hope she realizes what a bitch she is and I'm trying my best to make her less of a bitch. I'm trying to give her love, but she asks for hatred, and I'll give her what she wants.

One day she'll feel what I feel right now, Just wait and see.
_____________________________________
A/N: Hi did u know i love you? haha.

Hey if you need any advice or want to talk to somebody I'm here for you, just hmu on my insta @johnnyoslay or message me here, I'll reply to all of them💖

I really love it when I can help people out :)

Hope you enjoyed!

-THE Z