PART 11// Remember

•KENIZE'S POV•

He leans in and as he was about to kiss me he burst into laughing.

"You don't think I would really kiss you" He continues laughing and I'm just confused what am I suppose to do.

"I'm going back now, sorry again" I say lowering my voice and walk to the door.

"Hey, don't be mad, It's just a payback for sneaking into my room" He tells me.

"Okay then- oh wait um, can I take that pen on your table. I have to bring something with me so the girls don't think something out of track happened" I say nervously.

"Sure" He agrees and hands me the pen.

I rush out of his room and burst into Lauren's room plopping my self on her bed and covering my face.

"I hate you guys" I say loud enough for them to hear.

"What took you so long? There better not be making babies, I'm too young to be an aunt" Lauren laughs.

"What in the world are you thinking, I'm 16 why would I even frick frack with your brother I mean ew hell no, and by the way I got caught and embarrass myself and the only thing I took was a pen so screw you guys I hate this game" I tell them angrily

"But why did it take sooo long i mean we were waiting for half an hour or so and you just didn't show up" Natalie says

"Stop being suspicious you guys, I just embarrassed my self in front of a boy who barely knows me, I mean lets be real he barely knows me so just shut put please" I shrug.

"What do you mean he barely know you?" Natalie asks

"Nevermind, Let's just go to sleep I'm tired."

"Okay, good night"

• • •

•JOHNNY'S POV•

I wanted to kiss her, My feelings says yes but my heart says no. I thought she was going to back away when I leaned in, but she didn't move. Does she want it to happen?

There's something so strange that I want to know about her, It's like having deja vu to hug her body.

What am I thinking. We just met a few days ago, how can I possibly have feelings towards her.

I ran my hands trough my hair and stand up to go outside but instead I run into the wall.

Very clever John.

I rub my forehead with the palm of my hands and everything starts to blur.

Flashbacks suddenly plays in my head

"Kenzo come on lets go" I shout to her

"You go ahead i'll be right behind you" She says to me.

"No Mackenzie Ziegler, I'm never going to leave you. Now come on"

It was her all along. I wake up from my short dream and all of a sudden

I remember things.
_____________________________________

A/N: double update for you guys cause I'm amazing i know jk😂

I really love it if u guys comment and tell me to update more. It makes me want to publish my story faster.

-THE Z