PART 17//The prick

•KENZIE'S POV•

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm.

I turn it off and get up to get ready for school.

I don't want to go to school today, especially what happened that crazy night. I didn't know what I was thinking, I don't even have feelings for him why did I kiss him?

And I suddenly realized that He is my first kiss.

I never thought that it would go that way,  and all this is making our friendship even more broken.

I wish I could just turn back time and never talked to him so he doesn't remember things.

I finish my breakfast and walk to school alone. I usually go to Lauren's so we can walk together but I can't see him yet, not after what I've done.

I know that I'll see him at school but I have to avoid eye contact. I don't want to be awkward around him.

I arrive at school and look for Natalie.

"Nat!" I call, and invite her to a friendly hug.

"Let's get to class" She says and we go separate ways because I don't have same classes as her.

And that's when I realize today is Monday, and I have history with Mrs.Anderson so that means I have class with Johnny.

Crap.

I want to skip class but I'm not that bad girl that skips classes to go shopping or hiding in the bathroom. It's just a boy Kenz, you can do it!

I step in the class and all eyes were on me. I am only late by 30 seconds but if you're in Mrs.Anderson's class, Every second counts.

"Sorry I'm late Mrs.Anderson I was-"

"Nah uh, no excuses Ms.Ziegler. Stand up here in front of the class pulling your ears and standing on one foot for one hour" She threatens me.

I am about to walk in front of the class but Johnny runs before me.

"I'll do it, She had a rough week. Let her be" He fake smiles at Mrs.Anderson.

Everyone is looking at him in shock, but I'm more shocked.

He just did that, for me.

But he's still mad at me.

I sit down and Johnny did what Mrs.Anderson told earlier

I feel really bad right now.

She ends the class quickly cause one of the parrot died. So I decided to say thank you to Johnny for what he did for me.

"John" I greet him

"what" He spats.

I did not see that coming. Did he just snap at me?

"God, Chill. I was just going to say thank you for what you've done. It was such thoughtful thing of you to do" I say and smile

"Oh, Just forget about it" He says and stands up to leave the classroom.

What is up with this kid?

I follow him to the cafeteria but he doesn't sit in his usual spot with Jake and Hayden.

He sits beside Sophie and her girl gang.

This is making me cringe. Why would he want to sit with Sophie?

Don't tell me she hypnotized him.

I ignore them and walk to my usual seat with Lauren and Natalie.

"Whats up grumpy face" Lauren smiles at me.

I don't answer and eat my apple.

"Okay, something is up cause you didn't answer her question. Spill" Natalie says and get closer to me hoping for a respond.

"It's nothing, Okay" I say quietly

Natalie and Lauren look at eachother at the same time then look at around to find someone. I'm guessing they got a clue.

They both rub my back in a friendly manner.

"Just be honest with us, do you like him? I'm not going to be mad, I'm over him anyways" Natalie asks me.

I shrug signing that I don't know.

Even I don't know what I'm feeling right now, Nor towards him

Lauren and Natalie brings me outside the school to get fresh air.

"I'll talk to him at home, He hasn't been out of his room yesterday and he's acting so weird. But I think I know what it's about" Lauren says to me

"You do? how do you know?"

"Twin telepathy..Duuh" she rolls her eyes in a playful manner and giggles.

"You don't have to though" I say and look down.

"Okay now stop being so sad and lazy. Lets get back to class" Natalie says and pulls me up.

School ends and I don't want nothing more than be in my room, curl up under the covers and sleep my ass off.

I'm so tired and stressed but I have to get over what happened at the cafeteria.

My bestfriend, hanging out with My Enemy

I still don't know why Johnny has been such a prick these few days. especially today when he snapped at me.

He'll be from the sweetest guy a girl could ever ask for to the most annoying asshole.

He's not acting normal, and I have to find out what's the problem.
____________________________________
A/N: so so sooo sorry for late update, if we get to 3k reads i'm going to do a triple update(if i can)

And you guys are sooooo amazing, I'm sorry again for hanging up on you for so long. I love you all so much and thank you for all the nice comments and votes I do not force you to press that star and comment section but you guys have the initiative to do it yourself so i'm so happy and grateful.

I hope you share this story with your friends so we can all read it together.

This chapter is the start of something big *hint* haha u guys guess it yourself.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING, ily😘

-THE Z