PART 18//Plan

•JOHNNY'S POV•

I sit on my bed brushing my hair through my fingers and sigh.

I never thought I'd be this mad about something.

*Flashback (yesterday night)*

There is a knock on my front door at 8 O'clock at night, I wonder who it is.

"Hey Jake, What are you doing here?" I greet him, still confused why is he in my front porch.

"I just wanted to say I hope you don't mind Kenzie being my girlfriend, I mean she said yes and she doesn't want to be your friend anymore but I think you guys could still talk as long as she's mine" He explains

I feel like bursting out and punching him in the face, but I can't.

He's my friend and I want him to be happy. Even with the person I've waited for years.

I'll be fine.

"Oh yeah, sure. I-I'll be fine, I guess. Um-so I'll see you tomorrow" I say awkwardly and he smiles and leaves me standing in front of my own door, dumbfounded.

*End of flashback*

I always think about making her mine, But I want her to remember how wonderful when I tell her my feelings. I want to make it special cause she's special to me.

But what holds me up to say it to her is because she's my best friend and I don't want to make it awkward for her.

And then Jake comes in the frame which ruins everything but I can't tell him No, cause I want him to make her happy.

Maybe she picks Jake over me cause she's happier with Jake. And her happiness is all that matters to me.

Why didn't she tell me that she likes Jake? She didn't tell me anything about them being close.

Is this her way to break me?

To destroy my feelings?

I don't know what I did to deserve this, All I ever been is a gentleman and caring about her but she treats me like shit.

Suddenly, A plan comes to my brain.

If this is a way to make me jealous, why don't I show her that I don't need her too.

I go through all of my followers on Instagram and my thumb lands on one account.

Sophie's.

I know Sophie hates Kenzie for being my friend and being so close to me.

And Sophie always tells everyone that I'm dating her, So I might as well make it look real.

My lips crack an evil smile, and I quickly text Sophie my plan which she gladly agrees.

This is going to be a fun war.

The next morning I wake up and do all my day routine and go to school.

My plan for today is making her happy then make her mad at me. I know she's going to be late today so I'm thinking of making me get the punishment.

After class I go to the cafeteria but didn't sit on my usual spot, I sit with Sophie and her girls. I don't want to sit here but I have no choice.

She walks outside with her friends and I quickly move to my usual seat with Hayden and Jake.

Things are not awkward for me and Jake, I hope it's never gonna be awkward for us.

I went home early and take a relaxing shower and eat my delicious meal.

After eating my food, I go up to my room and lay down on my bed.

I don't feel like sleeping yet so I grab my notebook and read the previous song lyrics I wrote

I know, I know
When you're far away
I never feel quiet like myself
Yes I know, I know
It'll all be okay
As long as we still have eachother I don't need nobody else.

I grab my pen and and start writing again

When you close your eyes
You know that I'll be there with you
When you're happy inside
You know that I feel it too.
When you're caught in a tide
You know that I'm here to save you
Cause you're always on my mind,
All day and Night.

I wish she knew all of my feelings. But I can only say it to a piece of paper.
Writing songs has been my passion since I was 10 and now I finally know who I wrote all my songs for.

But she doesn't even care about me.

Maybe U shouldn't have waited and just say that I like her more than just friends.

But everytime I try to say it, our childhood comes back in my memory and flashbacks to the day I lost my memory, It was all because of saying my feelings towards her.

I know we have grown up now and things won't be like it used to be but I'm still scared.

And for Jake, He doesn't have to be scared of being rejected, he doesn't have to be scared to lose her, he doesn't have to be scared if she hates him after all this ends.

But For me, She's my whole world. I can't mess up anything this time.

I sigh and put my notebook down, I close my eyes and let myself drift off to slumber.
_____________________________________
A/N: JOHN?? how could you?!!

Hey peepz sorry if u dont like this chapter. AND OMG JOHNNY JUST LIKED MY PIC ON INSTA I'M😭 hahaha okay wtv thats so random.

btw my insta is @johnnyoslay and my twitter is @johnnyorlandoe so yeah and my birthday is coming up on march, I hope we can get to 3k reads before my birthday or even 5k that'd be great!

Don't forget to vote and share this with your friends💓

-THE Z