PART 41

JOHNNY'S POV•

Kenzie.

It's an unfamiliar name to me.

Where have I heard it before?
Have I met her before?

It's like I've known her but I'm not sure when.

She smiles at me and I stare in her eyes.

I know those eyes anywhere.

Flashbacks suddenly plays in my head.

*flashback*

"You have beautiful eyes, babe" I smile at her

"Your eyes are prettier, I wish I had them" She kisses the tip of my nose and I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You're so gorgeous Kenz, do you know that?" I look at me in adoration and she blushes.

"Well, Johnny Orlando. You say that everyday" She laughs and props her body to get a better view of my face

"Yes Mackenzie Ziegler. I say it everyday cause you are what I say you are. The most gorgeous girlfriend I could ask for"

*End of flashback*

She was my girlfriend.

But how? Why? When?

All these questions run through my head, I want to know everything but I can't seem to remember stuff.

I have to know.

-

"Please tell me you have a crush on Kenzie" Sophie suddenly says to me and crosses her arms.

We just arrived home and she's already bursting out.

"What are you talking about?" I ask

"Oh you know what I'm talking about. Did you think I didn't see you staring at her the whole time? You looked at her like she was a literal angel. What the hell John! You're in a relationship with me and only me. You don't even stare at me like that" She throws her hands up and throws her bag on the couch.

"Well maybe I don't want to be in a relationship with you anymore" I say to her, feeling slightly confident of breaking up with her.

"I-I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean it like that" She suddenly talks sweet to me.

"Don't you baby me! I said it, It's over. Now get all your stuff and leave my house" I raise my voice and she stomps in our room to pack her things.

"If you're breaking up with me because of this stupid slut I swear to god! She doesn't deserve you and your money and your fame and the good feeling that you give to me. I was so happy that you got amnesia that day so you can totally forget about her but now your falling for her again" She says with her high pitched voice and immediately  covers her mouth.

I know I had amnesia but what does it have to do with Kenzie?

And she said that Kenzie's a slut and doesn't deserve my money, fame and love is all I need to hear to break up with her.

She is clearly using me this whole time.

I don't know why I'm so happy about this break up.

I clap my hands and fake laugh.

"Maybe you should find someone that's stupid enough to make you use him. And by the way, Thanks for the information. I'm going to find out about everything" I smile.

She rolls her suit case and carries her boxes.

"Listen Orlando, I'll do anything to ruin your relationship with that bitch. Even if it takes me to make her fuck another man, Remember my words" she says and smirks.

A sudden flashback plays again.

She was the reason why I broke up with Kenzie.

She threatened me and I was so scared of losing Kenzie, but how did I get amnesia?

I have to know more.

I text Jake to ask where is Kenzie's address and he sent me the address.

I arrive at her apartment and knock on her door.

She opens and I smile.

Her glasses that are covering her eye bags are so cute. She's wearing an oversized tee and shorts with big fluffy slippers, Her hair is up on a messy bun and she has no make up on.

She is so beautiful.

*Cough*

She coughs uncomfortably and I snap back to reality.

"Oh sorry, Can I come in? I want to ask you a few questions" I ask. I sound so creepy but this is for the better, I need to know everything that happened.

She opes the door wider signing that I can come inside.

"Just sit there" She points at a grey sofa and I walk towards it.

She went out of her room with a box on her hands.

What is in it?

She sits beside me and opens the lid of the box.

A tear falls down her eye and she looks at me.

"Hey, What's the matter?" I get closer to and sooth her back.

She hands the box to me and goes to the kitchen.

I open the box and see a T-shirt, flowers, so many polaroids and printed photos, two cards, a bracelet, a necklace, a bloody tissue, a bandage, two  pieces of paper one scrunched up and one is folded.

I look at the photos and my heart almost dropped.
_____________________________________
A/N: Yo you dont understand how i'm excited i am wooohooo!! cliff hanger doe

btw my next book is not a jenzie one. It's about Johnny but with YOU as the girl :)

ps. If you look back at chapter 30 you'll see the line that Sophie said is the same as the line that she said in this chapter.

-THE Z