PART 19//I have to know

•KENZIE'S POV•

It is Saturday morning and I'm going on a girls day out with Lauren and Natalie. We are going to Starbucks, Taco bell, then go shopping.

I get dressed and walk to Lauren's . Natalie is already there so we don't have to pick her up.

We are all in Meredith's car. She's going to drive us around today, and tomorrow its a girls day with my mom.

As she was about to drive someone opens the door beside me.

It's Johnny.

What is he doing here?

"Okay, Lets go now" He says not even bothering to look who's in the car, next to him.

I shuffle awkwardly on my spot to move a little farther from him.

We arrive at Starbucks and get our drinks but I decided not to get off the car because Lauren knows my favorite drink and they'll be out in a minute.

I play with my phone scrolling through twitter and laugh at something Mark tweeted.

I hear the car unlock which means that they have finished and getting back in the car.

I am still scrolling on my phone and the door by my side opens by surprise. I thought it was Natalie, but it wasn't.

"Uh sorry, I forgot my phone" Johnny says and is about to grab his phone beside my butt.

I didn't budge and still looking at my phone.

"Excuse me, can you please take my phone away from your butt so I can go back in. Or do you want me to take it myself and accidentally touch your butt then make a scene here" He says angrily.

I don't respond and roll my eyes

I grab his phone from the back of my thigh but suddenly his phone glows up and there is a message.

I didn't bother to look at who it was from cause I was paying attention to his lockscreen.

It's a picture of us.

I quickly give his phone and he snatch it from my hand.

"You should change your locksreen" I say

"Oh yeah I forgot, Your boyfriend will kill me. Remind me later" He says frowning then slamming the car door.

Boyfriend? What does he mean?

Something is not right here and I have to find out what.

•••

We are all about to go home from shopping.

Lauren, Natalie and I got matching crop tops and Adidas.

And after I got my stuff, I went to the boys section to grab a sweatshirt and an oversized black trasher tee.

As we arrive at Lauren's house, I show Natalie what I got from the boys section.

"Are you freaking kidding me" John says from behind me.

We are in their living room and apparently he comes in and sees what we're doing.

What's his problem now?

We turn around to see him and he is wearing the same sweatshirt that I recently bought.

"What? It's not like I knew you had that" I roll my eyes.

He comes closer and looks at the t-shirt that I also bought.

"How the heck! I bought that too. Oh my god" He face palms and go to his room

"Why does he hates you so much Kenz?" Natalie asks.

"I don't know" A tear falls from my eyes

I never thought a small thing could be this important to him. I only got late to meet him and he waited one hour that evening, he should get over it.

But I think its something more.

Something I don't know.

And I have to know.
____________________________________
A/N: there's so much in my mind rn idk how to get it all out.

And omg you guys we're so close to 3k reads ily all sm😬😘

The next chapter i wont be publishing in a short amount of time. I'm sorry but u guys are gonna have to wait but dont hate me okay.

-THE Z