PART 35

•JOHNNY'S POV•

Its going farther away,

the closer I try to get to it the farther it goes.

I try to reach for the voice, I was hoping I could reach for it. Like the way I'm reaching for another life, but all that is no use.

It's  gone. Just like all my hopes

I'm all alone in this white room. No way to go and nobody I know, where is the place I call home? I look around but nothing is to be found.

Only white is surrounding me.

Am I dead?

The voice suddenly comes again from a distance

"You can't always be selfish in life, no body wants to help you. I think it's time for me to go, and it's time for you to start all over" it says.

"No, please. Don't leave me here. I don't know who you are but you can't leave me!" I beg

"Someone will help you. But you have to know that helping yourself is actually what matters. Other people's help is just a bonus for you.. You are not dead if that's what you think. You're going to wake up but not remembering anything from two years ago till now" The voice says.

It suddenly disappears again.

"NOOO!" i shout.

I feel my head hurt so bad.

What just happened?

I open my eyes to see two people staring at me. One is my dad and one is an unknown girl.

"Who are you?" I ask.

She covers her mouth with her hands and shakes her head. She starts crying and look at my dad.

My dad looks at her with an apologetic look and she runs out the door.

"Ow my head hurts.. by the way what was that all about?" I aks my dad.

"I'll tell you later. Right now we have to go to the doctors" He says kind of panicking.
-

"He's got amnesia? again? seriously oh my goodness John" My dad says.

I got amnesia again? Since when did I have amnesia, why is this my second time having it?

I'm so confused.

"He hit his hard really hard and that part of his brain is already really fragile..I think helping him remember over and over again won't work. The only good thing is you'll have to start a new life where all doesn't have to be redone again" The doctor says

"Yeah, I think we'll just move back to Canada" Dad says to the doctor.

"Well, good luck Dale. Hope he heals soon, He'll start to remember things by himself" The doctor says

"Thank you so much Isaac" He thanks Isaac which is the doctor and we leave the room.
• • •

•LAUREN'S POV•

"I'm sorry but we have to leave, it's for your brother. Your mom has already got a job there which can make 10 times more money than she has here, and my friend offered me to become a CEO of one of his management and of course I agreed. Maddie and Darian can stay here. they live in their own apartment. So its only you, John, Bentley, your mom and I" Dad says

"No, you don't understand dad. I don't wanna leave my friends and you know how hard it is for me to make friends" I beg my dad and he shakes his head.

"You can homeschool if you want" My mom comes in the living room and joins our conversation.

"Whatever" I leave the room with a grumpy face and go upstairs.

This is all because of Johnny.

If he didn't become too over protective over Kenzie, they wouldn't have fought and he wouldn't be sicking himself till he faints and loose his memory.  And now we have to go back to Canada and start a new life with nobody I know.

Way to go Johnny O!

"Baby.. I'm so sorry" Mom comes in my room and sits on my bed.

"I don't want to leave everything" I cry

"We'll come back one day, I promise" She kisses my head and hugs me.

"When are we leaving?"

"We're leaving tomorrow night so start packing. We're going out with the Zieglers in a few hours, get ready" She says then leave my room.
_____________________________________
A/N: Oh no what will happen next when the Orlandos move back to Canada?
I'm so exited!! :)

ps dont judge me about doctor stuff cuz idk anything lmao😂

Thanks for reading x

-THE Z