PART 45

•KENZIE'S POV

I was hoping he proposed to me right now, I try my best to wash off the disappointment and not ruin the moment for him.

"I want to take you somewhere after this" He says

"I'm not gonna ask where cause I know your not even gonna say where we're going"

We finish our dinner and head to the car.

The drive wasn't too long, I see the view in front of me so gorgeously stunning with all the lights and candles. He surely does know how to make me happy.

Johnny pulls the chair out for me like every gentleman would.

I say a quick thank you and he sits on his chair that is in front of me, the table between us wasn't too big.

Everything in this moment is so special.

"So, do you know why I brought you here?"He smiles

"Nope"

"Whats that on the ground?" He point to the ground and gets on one knee, I have no idea what he just pointed at. He finally brings his head up and..

•JOHNNY'S POV

While I was kneeling down and pretend that saw something beside her shoe on the ground, I quickly grabbed the box from my other pocket and inhale deeply.

This is all that she wanted John, don't disappoint her again.

I finally look up to her and she gives me a confused look.

"Well, I found the thing that I've been looking for my whole life" I start

"What's on the ground that you were looking for your whole life?" she asks

"It's not on the ground, she's right in front of me. She is all that I'm looking for my whole life, my bestfriend that I can turn into my wife. When I asked you to be mine for the very first time I knew you were the one. It's because how brave you are to accept me into your life, and now I just need you to say yes one more time" I start to get nervous and I see her eyes are watery.

"John.." She says and wipe her tears

"Mackenzie Frances Ziegler, Will you marry me and be the other Mrs. Orlando in the family?" I ask full with happiness and joy.

She covers her mouth and breaths a "Yes". I put the ring on her finger and all her and my family clapped.

"What? No one told me you guys were here oh my god" She screamed, slightly surprised of the presents of our families.

The all hugged her and congratulate us. This is such a wonderful moment.

My dad comes to me and pats my back

"So proud of you son, I always knew she'd be the one for you" He says and we share a long hug.

After all of our families are back to their hotels, it's only Kenzie and I.

"I didn't have time to kiss my soon to be Mrs" I tease

She locks her hands behind my neck and we shared a wonderfully long kiss.

I can't wait to marry her.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: They are engaged oh my moose this is the last chapter and after this is gonna be the prologue. AAAAAHHHI actually thought this book would be 50+ chapters but oh well.

Keep being amazeballs everyone :>>>

And btw my next book isn't a jenzie one. You can still imagine it's a johnny and kenzie tho but her name wont be kenzie so yeah.

Hope you have an amazing day. See you in the epilogue, BYEEE!!!

-THE Z