PART 31

Johnny's POV•

Kenzie and I are going to watch beauty and the beast today. I get dressed and grab my car keys.

I open my front door and there's a beautiful angel in front of me.

"I was gonna pick you up babe, you didn't have to walk here" I laugh and kiss her head

"It's okay, I've waited too long so I might as well walk here"

"Okay lets go then" I run to the passenger side to open the door for her and she smiles

"Your such a gentleman"

Our drive to the cinemas wasn't too long.

We bought our tickets and wait for the call.

Kenzie stands up and walks away, I look at her and she's walking over to a boy.

now she's hugging him.

I have to do something, this might be one of Sophie's minions.
-
Kenzie's POV•

"Marcus!" I call my ex from 4 feet away

"Kenzieee!" I come closer and we share a hug. I miss him so much, we are still bestfriends after the breakup luckily it wasn't too dramatic.

"How have you been" I ask

"I've been great. Life's good, and guess what" He start excitingly

"You got a girlfriend?" I ask him also hyped up.

"No, A boyfriend!" He says, He didn't tell me he was gay. But I'm still happy for him

"Oh my god I'm so happy for you, can't wait to meet this guy" I say nudging his shoulder

"I'll let you meet him one day, By the way you changed so much, wow. Don't you have a boyfriend?" He asks

"I'm his boyfriend" A voice says behind me.

I turn around to see an angry Johnny crossing his arms.

"Oh, Hi nice to meet you. I'm Kenzie's ex, uh why did I say ex I meant friend" Mark says

"I don't care who you are, you were just asking if Kenzie had a boyfriend, don't tell me your gonna try to get back to Kenzie cause I won't let that happen" Johnny says still angry at the fact that I was talking to my ex that's gay. Is he kidding me right now.

"No, no. I was trying to be friendly here man, Kenzie and I are good friends" Mark defends himself

"No you were not trying to be friendly you were flirting with her, You asshole!" Johnny spat and I stop him from talking

*slap*

Wait did I just slap him.

"Stop Johnny, you're being childish. He's my friend and we broke up 2 years ago we're over it and you should go over it too, besides he's-"

"I don't fucking care who he is, you're defending him now wow amazing. And you just slapped me which makes it more obvious that you won't even get your eyes off that jerk till you had to slap me. What a nice girlfriend you are Kenzie" He says raising his voice.

I'm so scared now, tears begin to fill up my eyes.

"You're being over dramatic John, Don't make a scene here" I flench my fists and breath heavily.

"You're making a scene here, you stupid b-" He stops himself and his eyes widen at the name he just called me.

"That's it I'm done" I run out the cinemas and find a cab, He is chasing behind me but its too late. I tell the driver to drive faster

I stare at the window as my tears start to fall one by one.

Why would he do this? I never thought he would be so over protective.

I arrive at home and immediately run up to my room. I curl up into a ball and cry my eyes off.

I never should've dated him in the first place. We could've been just alright as friends, all of this couldn't have happened.

My phone buzzes and I pick it up, its a call from Johnny but I reject it.

I'm not ready to talk to him yet, I tell Lauren to come over so I can spill everything thats making my heart crack. She's the person to talk to about heartbreaks when my sister is not here.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Lauren sits on my bed and hugs me.

"I have no idea, He just called me names and why the hell did I slap him. Oh my god I am stupid" I start to cry even more.

"Shh, It's okay. He deserves it, you're not stupid. come one lets eat some ice cream. That'll make you feel better"

"Thanks Lauren" I Hug her and she soothes my back.
____________________________________
A/N: There ya go another chapter, wow did johnny just make a scene in the cinemas?

What do you think will happen next?

BTW THANKS FOR 10k READS I REMEMBER ASKING FOR 1K READS BEFORE MARCH AND NOW I ALREADY HAVE 10K AND ITS ALREADY MARCH YOU GUYS ARE BOMB.

Qotd: Whats your fave number?
Answer it on the comment section xo

-THE Z