six ≫ michael.

Last period of the day and I couldn't wait to leave this place. It's weird, everyone seemed extra tired today. I guess you could say it's a typical Monday at school.

I didn't see Josie this morning. She got to school late, I think. Hopefully I get to see her after school, because I was excited to tell her about this weekend. I honestly haven't stopped thinking about him since last night, and it was driving me insane. I want to see him again, because I don't think I can go another five days without seeing him. Maybe I can fit it in after school today?

Eventually, I'll have to tell my mom and dad about where I went on Sunday and where I'll be going after school. I hope they understand, because if they don't, I'll have to deal with skyping him, and I don't think I can do that. Now that I know what it's like to hear him, touch him, and feel him. I can't do it behind a screen anymore.

Everyone in the classroom started to stand up and walk out, and I realized that I'd missed the bell ringing. I stood up and walked out, and headed to the front of the school to meet Josie.

As I was walking to the front, I got a text from her.

JOSIE; [ left for a dentist appointment, don't wait up ]

I immediately turned around and headed to the back of the school, where we usually exited together.

"Hey, Jasmin! Wait up!" I heard a voice calling my name behind me. I didn't recognize it, but it was a boy.

It was a tall, squishy faced boy with a large blonde fringe down his face. He was wearing a giant sweater and skinny black pants, along with some black vans.

"Hi, I'm Michael, I know you don't know me but I'm a friend of Luke's." He said.

I nodded and smiled at the mere thought of Luke.

"Oh, that's cool, but what's up?" I said, walking forward.

Michael caught up to me and walked by my side.

"Well, he's not supposed to know I'm talking to you for one." He shrugged.

"What? Why?"

He took out his phone and faced the screen towards me, showing me his messages between him and Luke. It went like this:

MICHAEL; [ why weren't you answering your phone earlier? i thought that's when you have your phone ]

LUKE; [ sorry, i had a visitor. she finally came to see me and we almost kissed omg ]

LUKE; [ jasmin btw ]

MICHAEL; [ woah omfg why almost? ]

LUKE; [ the nurse came in. i was so close like inches away ]

MICHAEL; [ oh omg do it next time, when's she coming over again? ]

LUKE; [ idk yet. hopefully next weekend, i wish she could come on school days ]

MICHAEL; [ ask her ]

LUKE; [ what if i mess with her grades? ]

MICHAEL; [ i doubt you will. isn't she an A student? ]

LUKE; [ yeah but idk, we'll see.. i just wanna see her yunno, i cant even believe this is happening like i've liked her for so long and now its finally happening ]

MICHAEL; [ yeah dude lol but bro. how're you gonna last five days ]

LUKE; [ idk i'll manage ]

MICHAEL; [ okay, gtg tho ]

He pulled his phone away and looked at me.

"What?" I said