eighteen ≫ pills.

Michael walked through the door as Luke and I were kissing, which was kind of awkward.

"Uh, time to go, Jasmin. See ya, Luke." Michael waved, slipping out of the room.

I wiped my lips nonchalantly and looked at Luke who was smiling.

"I'll definitely write to you, expect long-ass entries, alright?" He laughed.

I nodded and laughed along with his golden laugh.

"Oh, and can you tell everyone else that I'm still working on the song? It's a work in progress still." He quickly said as I was walking towards the door.

"Yeah, I will. See ya, babe." I said, walking out the door.

"Love you!" He exclaimed.

"Love you too!" I yelled, even though the door was closed.

"Can't keep you guys apart, can we?" Michael laughed.

"Where'd everyone else go?" I asked, noticing that it was just Michael and I in the hallway.

"Waiting room. A lady sent me up here to come get you and apparently only one person can come up at a time. Weird." He said.

"Ahh.." I nodded.

"So, did you like Luke's song?" He asked.

I pushed the button on the elevator and waited.

"Yeah, I loved it. He said he was still working on it though."

"He is? It sounded done to me." He chuckled.

We walked into the elevator and waited silently for it to slowly descend to the first floor.

"What does love feel like?" Michael blurted.

"What?" I laughed.

"Love. What does it feel like?" He asked.

At first, I didn't think he was serious. I don't know why, I just didn't see Michael as the emotional one.

"Umm. It's hard to explain, I guess. How come you don't ask Calum and Emma? They've been together longer." I asked.

"Their love is different. There's something about yours and Luke's love.. it's contagious. It actually makes me want to be in a relationship, hence my crush on Josie. Reminder to set me up, okay?" He laughed.

"Yeah, of course. And about the love thing.. I think it's something you'll have to feel yourself. It's complicated, but at the same time not?" I said.

"Wow, great job of explaining absolutely nothing." He said, sarcastically.

I scoffed and walked out of the opening elevator doors ahead of Michael.

"How's everything?" Ashton asked, getting up.

"Fine, fine. By the way, Luke said he's not completely done with the song, he told me to tell you guys." I said to the group.

Everyone nodded and we walked out into the parking lot.

"Hey, I know you're probably planning to see Luke next Thursday, and I just wanna tell you that I probably am too." Calum said.

"What, why?" I asked.

It was true, of course I was planning to see Luke next Thursday. I didn't plan on having other people there too.

"I wanna help him with the song. It was a good song, but I have suggestions. I was going to tell them to him, but he shooed us out of the room to talk to you." Calum laughed.