Chapter 2

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

Yesterday was some day. Starting a new year like that can't be a good sign. Couldn't these people wait until June or something.

I texted Sam today but he didn't answer back. He also didn't even come over to my house like he would usually. My mom thinks it's because of yesterday. When we were playing around with him. But I assured her that-that was not it because, everything was fine until after our talk.

I grab my backpack and phone. I checked that my backpack was zipped this time and than checked my phone. I had two messages.

Alexandra's Phone

326-985-5413: Hey beautiful 😏

Ugh, can't he get a clue. We aren't friends anymore. It's been almost four years since he stopped talking to me and Sam. What happened to him during the break? Out of the blue he's talking to me again and he acts like nothing happened.

Alexandra's Phone

Sammy boy: We need to talk
Alexandra: Now your talking to me?
Sammy boy: Meet me at your locker

He didn't even answer me. He must be really upset. I didn't answer back. I always go to my locker so even if I didn't want to talk to him-which I do-than I wouldn't have a choice.

"Lex hurry up, I'm going to be late for work" My mom yelled from downstairs. Since Sam didn't come that meant I had to ride to school. So my mom volunteered to drive me to school.

"Coming" I head downstairs.

*🥀*

I enter the school building slowly.

'Wonder what's with Sam's change of mood'

I walk over to my locker and see someone standing there with there back facing me.

"Excuse me" I said, I try opening my locker but there weight was holding it in its place shut.

"Your excused beautiful" I sigh annoyed realizing who it was. I would literally rather it be anyone else right now.

"What did I say about calling me that, and if you say call you what. Oh god have mercy on your soul" I tried pushing him off my locker without trying to be harsh. He doesn't budge so I look away annoyed.

He speaks again "Oh come on bea-" I hear a bang come from right next to me. I look up and see Sam. He had Nathaniel pushed up against the locker by the collar of his shirt. I looked between them shocked. "Sam stop" I whispered. I looked around to make sure no one heard or saw but people were being to stare at us three.

"She said don't call her that your fvcking sh!t" Sam spit, his face was becoming red from the angry. I looked at him confused now.

'Is he really doing this because of me? If so, I can handle it on my own'

"Dude it's not like she's your girlfriend or something so chill the fvck out" Nathaniel said with a smirk. I place my hand on Sam's shoulder trying to make him clam down.