Chapter 30

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

Well these past few weeks have been eventful. I'm not complaining, I actually enjoy being around Adam and Victor. They truly care about one another. Makes me think about back home. I miss them, but I still fear to go back. Even after the conversation I had with Adam when I first woke up I still caught myself feeling like I don't deserve them. I miss them through.

"Come on Alexandra, show me the outfit. I'm getting impatient out here. I'm about to leave you here and go clubbing by myself and Victor if you don't hurry up an show me." I laugh and exit the bathroom.

Yes every single room in this abandoned place has a bathroom attached. Victor and Adam build these room along with professionals. With the money Samuel gave them to build that roof over their head they were promised. Samuel doesn't know where this place is through. And neither do I actually.

"So what do you think?" I ask as I spin around to show him my whole outfit. Adam was already but he wanted to help me. Because apparently 'I look like I need good d!ck'. Sometimes I wonder if he's gay.

"If I didn't think of you as a sister I would definitely would want to smash." I laugh. "So I'm guessing this is the one?" He nods widely causing me to laugh again. "Alright women, get that cute a*s outside and ready to go."

"I'll be outside with Vic waiting for you alright." I look at him confused. "But I'm ready...?" He raised an eyebrow "Don't you girls put make up or something?" I shake my head laughing. "Not this girl, I don't need makeup. Now come on before Victor comes in here yelling" he laughs and sticks out his hand for me to take. "Let's go then" I take his hand and we walk out.

"About time you guys. Was about to go back into my room and chan-" he stops talking when his eyes land on me, I give him a smile. "Well come on then, what are you waiting for? Let's go and get this party started!" I yell.

Adam laughs while Victor stood there stunned. "Vic come one before we leave you here and go to the club by ourselves." He seems to come back to his senses when he clears his throat and follows us.

"By the way, how we getting there?" I ask. "Car obviously silly." I roll my eyes. "What car, silly" I mock. "Mine" Victor speaks behind us. I look behind and see him pull out his keys. "Oh, okay. Let's go then!" Adam laughs as he gets into the car. I follow behind him.

"Fvck" I hear Victor say behind me. I look back at him confused "you okay Vic?" He just nods and gets in the driver seat.

After a while we get to our destination. I get out and look at the place in awe. It looked like an abandoned factory from the outside, If you don't count the colorful lights shining out of the window and the music blasting through the walls. "This place is amazing Adam" I say in still in awe. "I know right, it's my favorite night club in town, not that this place has a lot of clubs or that I've been to many different ones." He chuckles awkwardly and I just laugh.