Chapter 10

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

"Well I guess am calling you Sammy again, So um.." I say awkwardly thinking of what to say next. They just keep staring at me. I look at my hands and start playing around with them. While biting my lip. It's something I do when I'm in uncomfortable, nerves and or awkward situations.

Wait, I just remembered what the doctor said about before when he explained who known about what happened.

'Best friends'

"Are we friends again or in anyway associated. Beside from being classmates?" I ask looking up from my hands to look at Nathaniel confused.

Over the course of my coma I could still hear what they said but could never really react or talk back to them. I could tell people's voices apart in the beginning but after a while I just didn't know who was who. It almost feels like I have holes in my memory.

"Actually, I'm your boyfriend, if that's what your asking him. Nathaniel over there is just a stocker" Sam smirks at Nathaniel.

"I'm not a stocker Alex. We aren't friends or associated in anyway beside peers. But we were best friends once and I was worried about you. I just had to see you" I could feel a blush built up again. I was blush at the fact that Sammy thought I meant boyfriend and that Nathaniel was worried about. I had no idea why my body was reacting this way.

A knock on the door interrupts our discussion. I was more then happy to let the person in. I just didn't wanted that subject brought up again. For the sake of my own embarrassment.

"Come in" I say ignoring Sammy's annoyed look. A blonde girl with blue eyes enters the room. She was stunningly beautiful. Which is something I can't really relate to. She looked around my age but I had never seen her anywhere around. And basically everyone knew everyone in this place.

The girl runs up to me and gives me a hug. "Oh my god Alexandra, you scared me. I thought you would never awake up" She cried. I didn't know what to do so I just patted her back awkwardly.

She pulled away and looked at me, confused at my reaction. I didn't want to do this but "who are you?" I asked. She started to cry. She sat on the bed and patted my leg. It hurt but not as much so I held back the hiss that would have escaped me.

"I'm Elizabeth, your best friend?" She gives me a questioning look with tears still in her eyes. "Sorry, I don't know you" She nodded and got up. "No I'm sorry" she cried more and left the room. Sam followed behind her.

I felt horrible for not knowing who she was. You could hear her crying outside and Sam trying to comfort her. She than started to raisers voice telling him to not touch or look at her. You could hear as she ran off and Sam chasing after her yelling for her to come back.

It was just me and Nathaniel alone now. "So how do you feel?" He asked being the first to speak since it got quite. "Sore" I said and smiled, he just chucked.

"What?" I ask confused to why he laughed.

"Nothing." He said simply.

He walks to the far end of the room and sits down on a chair. I try getting up but I fail. He chuckles once again and gets up. "Need some help there?" I nod my head. He walks over to me and helps me up.