Chatper 33

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

It's been years. So many years. 4 years to be almost exact. 4 years since I last saw my family, friends or even my home town. I had been living next door to my own town for a month or so and I didn't even know it. I would have put the pieces together when I saw Sam and Elizabeth at that night club or when I dumped into Nathaniel at the beach. I just had so much on my mind then that it didn't even cross it.

I'm ashamed to see them. To think that I almost left them to go to New York and never come back. I was about to leave without them knowing I was completely fine. I'm so selfish, how could I be so selfish.

I want to blame it on my father, Samuel and most of all John for all this selfishness, but I can't. I should have known. I should have tried harder and not given up when John abused me. I should have never had faith that some day my father would change. I should have never trusted Samuel with my past or feelings. I can't blame them even if I wanted to. It's my fault I wasn't strong enough.

I'm so weak and deserve all this pain and suffering. I did this to myself. For not being strong enough. I brought all this pain onto myself. And no one will ever be able to help me repair the damage I have caused on myself.

"We're here Alex" Victor says taking me out of my own thoughts.

I look up and realized we were in front of a huge mansion. I wasn't really that surprised. Nathaniel grew up in money. Would make sense that he would still have it even after I left. Most likely from the business he was suppose to inherit when he turned 22.

"Your friend calls this a house?" I hear Victor say in a grumpy tone. I laugh "You don't seemed shocked by it though, guessing your friends has always had money?" I nod at Victor answering his question.

"Come before I change my mind about being here." I say and walk to the front door. It was huge and could fit a couple people.

"Wait so I'm just suppose to leave my beautiful car there? All alone with no company." He pouts like a baby as I look back at him.

"Stop acting like a baby and let's go. Leave that car there. It not like anyone is going to jump the gate for your car. I'm pretty sure the people in this part of town have enough money to buy better looking cars then yours." I say shaking my head laughing.

Victor opens his mouth to speak but gets interrupted by someone.

"She's right you know. Everyone around here would probably buy 50 of these without blinking a eye just to prove how much money they gave." He laughs making me tense.

Victor glared at him and then looks at me worried. I feel Nathaniel's stare. I was too scared to look back.

"We can leave if you want Alex" he whispers loud enough for me to hear but not Nathaniel. I shake my no "I have to do this" I say back and he nods understanding.