Chapter 26

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

Do you ever feel like there's air in your lungs but not actually breathing. Seeing but not actually looking. Hearing but not actually listening. Or being somewhere but not actually being.

Feeling like everything that is there, isn't actually there. As if your living a life of not your own for a year.

Well that's how I feel. As if reality, isn't reality of my own.

I listened to what he said. I acted like who he claimed I use to be. In the hopes of finding myself again. Only to find out that the truth was actually a lie and the lies in which I thought were true, were indeed actually true.

Ever since the accident with my boyfriend Samuel, I had forgotten everything, from where I was to my identity. Wondering if I'll ever get to remember anything before waking up with bruises all over my body.

It took me a year and a few days to finally be able to remember. To remember who I was. It was as if the flood gates had opened—everything had come back to me. I didn't have time to process my thoughts or even breathe. The first emotion I felt once it was all back, was hate. I felt so hateful. Then came loneliness. The very last emotion I felt was happiness towards begin able to know who I was again.

Im not her anymore though. I have changed into someone else. The lies, the untold truths and everything else. It has changed me. I am no longer the Alexandra Queen they all knew before the accidents. I'm not Jane Copper, the girl my father made me believe I was.

My name is Alexandra Queen and I'm not the 18 year my friends and family last remembered.

After almost 2 years of planning my escape, I'm finally going to leave this hell hole. 2 years here pretending to be Jane Copper the daughter my father had me believing I was.

I'm done being nice to that piece of sh!t. Soon I will be free to go back or start over elsewhere. People will think I'm died if I never appear right? Maybe that's what I should do. I should disappear and start over again.

It's time I finally leave this place.

"Jane! Sweetheart I'll be leaving now" Miguel yells from the living room.

"Alright dad, love you and be safe!" He yells back okay and I love you. I cringe at the lies we both just said. Once I hear the front door close I head to my room upstairs calmly.

"Alright Alexandra make sure to do everything like rehearsed before" I mumble to myself.

I enter my room and sit on the bed. I pretend to think for a while. Then look at my closest. I take off my sneakers and socks and take them with me to the closest. I slip my feet into my slippers and back up. I replace the now empty spot in my closest floor with the sneakers in my hand. I walk to the bathroom next door. My phone rings as I enter. I closed the door and answer the call.