The Heart Series

Wow, just wow. Look at that. My first finished book ever. I never thought I would see the day in which I would finish a book. Granted that this book needs major editing. Not only is it finished-which I didn't think would happen-it has readers.

Like you guys don't understand how happy it makes me, knowing people are reading my work. I can never express my appreciation to those who read my book all the way to the end. Even those who read some but didn't finish. Just the thought that they gave my book a try makes me happy.

If any of those people who first read my book, from when I first even started it, finished reading my book. My appreciation goes out to you the most. Years I spent on this book. Years you stood by me waiting. Thank you so much for staying with me after all those cliffhangers and lack of updates. You are the one who kept me going to finish this story.

Although this book wasn't the first book I started working on. It was the first book I finished. I hope to some day be able to finished that book. But until I feel the inspiration for that book again, I'll keep working on others.

For example the second book to this series. I have already thought of a name and plot. There's about four books I'm juggling between. Rest assure that the second book to this is among them. I just seem to lose and gain the inspiration to write for one of those books at random time. It's really weird to explain. But I will put your minds at ease by saying this. Although I won't be posting anything up for the second book to TGHBH anytime soon, I am still working on it. I'm hoping to maybe introduce the book once I'm begin updating The Beast Next Door. A book which I promised to start updating in the winter. Once the book begins to update, look out for the second book.

I am writing TBND chapters right now so that once I start updating, I will have it done. And be able to focus on writing TGHBH second book. This isn't a for sure since I do have other books I'm working on. This is just a heads up.

I feel cruel leaving you guys hanging like this so I'll give you guys a bit of inside scoop of what's to come.

~•~

"Nathaniel, you can't keep coming to my house like this." I said tried of it already. "I have a daughter, a life of my own. Why can't you understand that and leave me be?" I asked desperately.

"Alexandra, I can't just let you go. Why can't you understand that? Why must you be so selfish." I felt anger stirrup inside me. "Selfish?! Are we really going there again?" I asked raising my voice. I was fuming with anger. "Alexandra..." I shake my head no. Not wanting him to speak.

"I'm tired of this back and forth with you Nate. So please stop. There's so much more on the line beside my life and yours. I will do everything and anything I need to protect Nathalia. If it means giving up on love life, then so bit." 

"Goodbye Nathaniel." I say not giving him the chance to process what I've just said. I close the door and lock it.

I felt as tears ran down my cheek. My heart breaking into more pieces then I thought possible. It hurt so much that I couldn't hold back the sobs that escaped me once the door was closed.

"I'm doing this for everyone, even you. So please understand." I mumbled to myself between sobs.

~•~

So there you have it kids. A little something to look forward to. I hope it's enough to hold you guys back from blowing up on me for taking too long to release the second book.

One last thanks to everyone who read my book. I hope you enjoyed. Go check out a book I have in the works while you wait!

Alright, goodbye kiddos. Stay safe and away from that coronavirus monster. He's a nasty bugger.

Until next time my darling!