Chapter 8

⇢ Nathaniel Adams ⇠

My blood began to boil with anger. The news had spread like wild fire.

Alexandra is in the hospital.

"Hello?... Hello?... Nathaniel?... hello..." I hear April call out. I forgot I was still on the phone with her.

April called me a few minutes ago telling me which hospital Alexandra was transferred to. Also updating about what happened. She was hit by two vehicles.

TWO FVCKING VEHICLES. The fact that she's still alive is just a miracle.

"Sorry April, what happened?" I finally answer.

"I said, they're not letting anyone in beside family. I'm pretty sure they're going to let Sam in though because his mother is a doctor there and he's her boyf-"

"Don't finish that word April. I don't care who his mother is or who he think he is" I interrupted. "We have money. Use it, get me in there April. I need to see her A" I voice cracked as I begged her.

If anything happens to her than I won't be able to live with myself. We didn't leave our relationship in a great spot. She would never find out why I did, what I did.

"NATHANIEL! Did you hear what I said?" She yelled. "No I'm sorry, I can't think straight right now" I tell her. I hear her sigh on the other side of the line. "Just because we have money it doesn't mean that we can do whatever we want. I get it. You want to see her but money won't cut it. I'll try and see what I can do. Some people from the hospital owe me favors, but I don't want you doing anything dumb. If I hear that you did something out of line than I won't try to get you in there to see her. I want you to go to school, I'll call you if anything" I take a deep breath to clam myself down a bit and process what she said.

"Fine I will. Please call me" I respond. "I will. Don't do anything stupid, bye" she reminds me and hangs up the phone.

I get up off my bed and head to the shower.

*🥀*

I grab my keys and head to the garage. I have no idea what car I'm taking so I click the button to turn on the alarm.

It rings and I find the car. It was the car I got 2 years ago for my birthday. My grey with blue hidden highlights BMW i8.

 My grey with blue hidden highlights BMW i8

I get in and head to school.

When I get there I look around. Everyone seems so happy like nothing happened. Which is annoying because Alexandra saved half of their sorry a*ses from getting their a*s handed to them. Ungrateful a*sholes.