Chapter 9

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

'Ouch' was my first thought as I gain consciousness.

I tried moving but I couldn't. I feel sore for some reason. I don't know what happened.

I hear a beeping sound, it sounds like I'm in a hospital. I hear a door open and someone walks in an the door closes. "Hey Lexi" the person said. I felt the bed sinked in as someone sat on it. "I know your not awake but if you can hear please awake up" they continued to speak. "I need to talk to you. I need to tell you something" I could hear sadness and panic run through the persons voice.

It was a girl, I feel like I know that voice but I can't seem to put a name or face to it. I tried saying something but nothing came out.

'Who are you? Why are you here? Why am I here? Where is everyone? Why can't I move or talk?' Questions running through my mind.

"Give me some type of sign that your going to live. The doctors said you were ok when you were first brought but now they don't know. It's been a month Lexi. Please just wake up. Your mom and Sam are worried sick and so am I. What kind of best friend would I be if I wasn't?" She sighs and takes a moment.

"I've seen Nathaniel pass by. I'm pretty sure he's worried sick also" She laughs. "I think the bad boy has a crush on you" she laughed and than sighed. "I mean who wouldn't, your beautiful, kind and selfless. And I've only known for you for two months almost three. Everyone loves you. Maybe not Rebecca but who cares about her. Everyone else loves you Alexandra. You have people that look up to you. You have to live for them, for me, for your mother. Your my only real friend here."

"I think you made the bad boy soft. Sam has being starting fights with him. Well tries, Nathaniel doesn't seem to care. I think it has to do with you being here somehow" I hear her move around.

She didn't seem to like the silence after she finished talking. I wish I could answer but my body wouldn't move when I tried to make it. All I felt was the way my chest moved up and down as I breathe.

"Please just awake up, for all of us. I can't live another second without knowing what happened to you. Why were you on that road, on that motorcycle and not at school where you were safe." she sighs again.

"Well it's late and I should be heading to school. Don't want to get detention. I mean what senior does, it's our last year." She laughed trying to lighten up the mood.

'Wait am I a senior already?'

"Well bye Lexi" I feel as she kisses forehead. I hear the door open and than close.

*🌹*

These pass few days I've gained more control over my body. I can move my fingers and toes, from time to time make sound every low sounds with my mouth. That's pretty much how far I've gotten. It's not much but it's something.

Sam has come to visit. My mom comes every other day. Also this Elizabeth girl and Nathaniel. It's really weird what they say. Sam talks about us being together and Nathaniel talks about how much he cares about me. I am really confused about what's happening.

It's really getting me angry. Not being able to speak or not knowing what's going on and what this place looks like because I can't open my eyes. It's so frustrating.