Chapter 15

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

I could feel the wind blow on my face as I ran. This feeling felt so familiar. Like if this had already happened. I didn't know where I was going. I just knew one thing. I know what I'm running from. I ran like my life depended on it. In my way it did. My legs just carried me far away. Far from everyone.

These feelings inside me wouldn't go away. No matter how far I ran or how fast. These feelings just won't go away. Deep down I know they won't go away just like that. But I hoped they did. I started to run out of air as I saw trees come to view. I noticed that I had reached the park.

I touched my lips feeling something. I cleaned my tears away when I saw people walking around. All this seemed familiar.

I've come to this park so many times but this time it felt different. I felt something in me that was attached to the park. Out of all the places in this town I came to the park. It was cliche but it felt like my heart was drowned here. My mind was set on one thing and my heart another. They were in two different places at once and I didn't know why.

As people passed by they gave my weird looks. I ignored them and walked to a bridge crossing a small river.

"Who was it?"

"Oh um, Sam. He wants to talk. He said to meet him up at that bridge we passed earlier"

I touched the handles of the bridge with my finger tips. Electricity filled my body.

"Oh ok, I'll call a taxi to come and pick me up. I have no idea where I'm at. I wish I could meet him but it's getting cold and super late. So see you tomorrow in class or should I say classes"

I laugh to myself.

"Sorry, I would walk you home but you know. I'll see you tomorrow"

It was like visions of some sort. But they felt real like if it happened. I fought the urge to let the visions continue. But this was the first time I could do more than just hear and feel them.

"Wait your not Sam? Ugh Nathaniel"

I felt annoyed.

"Why would you think I was Sam? Is that why you said again? No wonder, well at least you came"

"Your beautiful, you know that. I don't think I can hold myself back anymore"

It felt so real. Like if it all was happening right here right now. I could almost actually feel his warm breath brush my face.

I legs started to walk away towards the woods heading toward my house. I felt like I was being followed. I turned around but nothing.

"Stop doing that, your making it harder when you do that"

"Stop doing what"

I bit my bottom lip. It was like automatic reaction that I had no control over.

"I can't anymore. Oh god your beautiful"

The feeling of someone else lips on mine felt warm. I touched my lips as if actually feeling his lips on mine. But this was all in my head.