Chapter 31

↠ Adam Williams ↞

↠ Adam Williams ↞

I walk back and forth in the kitchen thinking. How was I going to tell Alexandra about the people at the club.

'I mean she had to have remembered. Because not only did she see them and they saw her but, she eloped with Victor, which may I add will be drilled into my head and in my nightmares.

For god sakes I hope she remembers them, so I can just explain the part where I talked to them and got their numbers. But if she doesn't I still have to come up with something to say. I can't just dive straight in and say 'oh hey Alexandra did you know I saw-'

I lose my train of thought when I hear someone call out my name. Looking up at them I see Alexandra in the doorway looking at me concerned.

"Are you alright Adam?" She walks up to me asking and I nod in response.

"You seemed real deep in thought before I interrupted. Need someone to talk to about it?" She jumps on top of the island waiting for me to answer.

'This is your only chance Adam. You have to tell her'

"Um actually yeah, I wanted to ta-" before I can finish Victor comes in and interrupts me.

"Morning guys" he greets. We say it back. Alexandra looks back at me "you were saying?"

"Oh you know what, never mind. We can talk about it later" I laugh nervously. She gives me confused look. "Are you sure? Looked like it was serious." I nod and she sighs. "Alright, later it is. So what's for breakfast?" She asked changing the subject.

"Well I was gonna make eggs, bacon and some toast. But since we're all up why don't we all?" Alexandra an Victor look at me and then themselves. They shrug "why sure why not" Alexandra answers. "What the hell, why not. What could go wrong" Victor then answers when we both look at him for an answer.

And boy what a mistake that was...

🥀

"Yeah Victor is never cooking with us again" I say out of breath. "Agreed" Alexandra nodded.

"What?! What do you mean? I helped" he pouts and I roll my eyes.

"Helped with out? Make a mess?" Alexandra said beating me to it. "Wha-bu-" Victor said trying to reason. He looked like a fish out of water. He pouts when he can't defend himself.

"Yeah that's what I thought. You know Adam" she said and I look at her. "We shouldn't give Victor anything since he didn't do anything to help clean his mess."