Chapter 42

↠ Nathaniel Adam ↞

↠ Nathaniel Adam ↞

2 YEARS LATER

"You honestly think that after all this time she is still alive?" Sam asked me hopefully. "Of course I do, I owe her that much." He gives me a sad smile.

Two months after Noah had kidnapped Elizabeth, Sam and his parents, he let them go. No one knew why he did but he did. We found them in a house that belonged to Alexandra's father's. Noah had disappeared with Alexandra after letting them go. We thought we would hear from Noah someway but nothing. For the past year and a half, I've tracked down any bit of information about where she could be.

All that would come up would be information about look-a-like sightings of Noah and Alexandra, and just very small things like that. Yesterday we got the biggest lead. Someone had spotted the real Alexandra in Texas. So today we're taking my private jet and heading over there to see where she was spotted. Sam and Samantha decided to tag along.

🌹

We exit the car and walk towards the motel. Not hearing the third door close I look back and see Samantha standing by the door still opened. I look at Sam and back at her. I knew why she wasn't moving, she was scared to enter, of seeing her daughter or being told she's not there.

I walk over to her and place my hand on her shoulder. She looks up at me with a scared expression. "It's okay Samantha, you don't have to go in. If you want we can come and get you when or if we find her." Smiling thankfully she nods and gets back in the car. Turning the car on again I walk towards where Sam was.

"She's scared isn't she," Sam said not like a question but as a statement. I nodded letting him know he was right. "Let's go and see where Alexandra is." He nods and follows behind me.

We enter and spot a girl in a mini skirt and top that is see-through at the front desk. Very flirtatiously like she greets us. I roll my eyes and take out a most recent picture of Alexandra from the inside pocket of my suit jacket.

"Have you seen this girl here?" I ask the lady at the front desk of the motel, showing her a picture of Alexandra. She takes a good look at the picture and nods. "Yeah, she lives here, basically." I look behind me at Sam. "Can we have her room number by any chance?" Sam asks eagerly. She shakes her head no this time. "I'm sorry I'm not allowed to give out that information. If your one of her new fvck buddies let me just tell you that girl goes through more men a week then I do a week. And that's saying something." She says matter of factly. Before we could say anything someone else speaks.

"That is saying something ms sluts-it-up-all-day-with-the-costumer's." We turn to see Alexandra standing there arms folded. "I heard you're looking for me?" She says blankly. Letting no emotions slip through.