Chapter 39

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

"I swear Ricky, if you so as much touched a table, I will murder you." He looks at me shocked and runs off into the kitchen. I sigh annoyed and overwhelmed.

Today is the ball and I want, no need, everything to be perfect. I have been here where the party is taking place since five in the morning. And thank god that I have been. If I hadn't come then these tables would be a mess. Someone had left the door to outside was left open. I don't know who is dumb enough to leave a door the obvious and big open. Like who didn't notice it. But because the window was open things were blown around.

"Ms Queen we have a problem." I spin around to look at a short girl in a chef outfit. "What is it?" I asked already rubbing my temple from the headache I was beginning to get. Noticing my action the girl hesitate.

"Quickly tell me what's wrong" I snap my fingers hurrying her up.

"Um, someone called the food company and canceled the order. So we have no food." She mumbled and waited for my response. I notice her features, she was afraid.

"Listen..." I wait for her name. "Milly." she says and I nod.

"Milly, unless you were the one who cancelled the order, your not in trouble so don't be afraid. Does anyone have any idea of who it was that cancelled it?" She shakes her head no.

"Alright then, I need you to go back into the kitchen and talk to everyone. I want all of you to go shopping for groceries. We need food for the party and calling the company now and asking for the order again will only take more time. Make what you can. But make sure nothing has peanuts and is gluten free. I know is a lot to ask but if you guys do it then you'll get paid double your pay." She nods and quickly runs off to the kitchen.

"As for the company, I'll be giving them a piece of my mind." I mumbled to myself.

"I want someone to get me the food company on the line. This instant. And when I find out who cancelled the order, consider yourself fired from now." I yelled to everyone.

I begin to give the people fixing the decorations a hand. Not even five minutes later someone comes with a phone in their hand. I take the phone knowing who it was.

"Hello?" They answered.

"Yes I'll like to speak with who's in charger of dealing with the making and cancelling orders." They ask what was the matter about.

"That is a conversation for me and the person. Now either transfer me to them or you'll be hearing from my lawyers." I don't even get to finish when I hear I'm being transferred. I don't have a lawyer but I've always wanted to say that. I thought it would be a good time to use. Good thing it worked.

"Hello Catherine from Nivea Special Event Food Supplies speaking, how may I help you?" A kind women spoke.

"I'll tell you how you can help me. I demand to know who cancelled Ryan Industry order to today's Masquerade Ball."