Chapter 16

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

I can't stand him anymore. He thinks he can control me, like if I'm his property or something. What happened to him?

Just three days ago we were fine and I mean fine. Or was he just putting up an act because I was in a bad shape. I don't understand, what does he get out of this.

This isn't me. I don't notice things late. I can see right through people. It might sound a bit cocky but it's true. I was the person people could be real with because they knew that I knew when they weren't.

'How couldn't I see right through him' I sigh to myself.

After walking away from Sam I was on my way out of the kitchen when Ryan spotted me. I talked with Ryan for a while. He seemed nice. He wasn't drinking alcohol but soda. I was surprised but than he told me why as we talked. Soon than Alishya found me and just hanged with her.

"Are you ok Alexandra?" I looked up from the wall in looking at to look at Alishya.

"Um yeah, why?" I nod dded at Alishya.

"Because your crushing that cup like your life depends on it" I look at the cup and let go of it letting it fall to the floor noticing what I was doing. Nothing was in the cup so I didn't spill anything.

I didn't know I still had the cup. "I was just, you know... wanted to see how strong I was?" I wasn't sure if she caught on to my lie or not.

She raised her eyebrow at me. "Come on, I brought you to this party to party not to stand around and test your strength" she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor.

"Well you technically didn't bring me to this party" I said jokingly. "Stop being a smarta*s and dance" she said as we got to the dance floor.

She started jumping up and down like everyone else. I just stood there with an annoyed look on my face. As peoples bodies bumped against mine as I stood still.

"Come on grumpy pants" she once again grabbed my hands getting me to copy her moves. She moved her hips to the beat as her arms along were in the air. I laughed feeling silly. I gave in and started to dance.

•play the video now•

When the DJ started playing a remix of Roll Them Trap Heads by Calvin Floss people started dancing even crazier-if it was possible. I danced to the music. I felt so relaxed like nothing else mattered.

I screamed as this feeling felt awesome. I knew people couldn't hear because of how loud the music was so I laughed.

About 5 minutes passed and I started to get sweaty and thirsty. I grabbed Alishya by her shoulders to stop her from dancing. "IM GOING TO GET SOMETHING TO DRINK" I screamed at her to try to hear me over the music. She just nodded and started dancing again as if nothing.

I shook my head and laughed at her knowing she might not have heard me. I exited the dance floor.

I walked into the kitchen where people were talking and drinking. I grabbed some soda again but just held the cup in my hand. I looked at all the alcohol on the table and looked back at my cup filled with soda. I looked between them for a while and than decided. A little alcohol wouldn't hurt, right?