Chapter 24

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

John stares at us waiting for a response.

Amber doesn't turn around instead she looked at me afraid. She quickly puts the key between her breast hiding it from Johns view.

"So... what did you find Amber?" John asks again this time impatiently. She looks at me in panic, not knowing what to say or do.

I looked around at the floor next to Amber. I then spot an earring. I looked back at her and back at the earring. She looks down getting what I was looking at and picks it up. Amber turns around to look at John.

"My earring," she said finally answering.

"But none of you are missing any earrings" He states and studies her face.

"I know, I just wanted to take these earrings with me because they are my favorite. I've only found one so far." He continues to look at her. After a few minutes of silence he eventually gives in.

'You sure are good at lying Amber'

"Alright, we will leave you to finding your other earring" I relaxed knowing he was leaving. "Alexandra come on" he adds and motioned for me to follow him.

"What?" I say confused and afraid.

"Come on, we will leave Amber to find her other earring" he walked out of the room and waited outside.

I stand still in my spot. He gives me a questionable look. Noticing that I wasn't moving he stepped towards Amber. Ambers eyes widen in fear.

I had no choice but to follow. What if he did something to me or worse Amber because I didn't listen. Before I reached John, Amber spoke up.

"But I need her help to find the other earring" I smiled hoping he would let me stay.

"No you don't, You have two legs, arms, and eyes use what was given to you" my smile dropped as he said no.

"Yeah but with some extra set of legs, arms, and eyes it will help me find it easier and faster" Amber kept pushing but John just wasn't having it.

"I'm in no rush to leave, so take your precious time girly"

'I've heard that name before, girly? but where'

Amber sighed in defeat and nodded in understanding.

"Now that-that is settled, Alexandra lets go" John said once again motioning me to follow.

I slowly walk to the door. I look back at Amber, she looked back at me in panic. I gave her an assuring smile. Letting her know that she will be alright and so would I. Her attitude changed and she gave an alright look back. She knew she had to continue on with the plan. Or we would be stick god knowns where.

John closes the door behind me and I start walking father down the hall. I could feel his stare. We barely pass by another room when I get spun around and pinned to the wall. I gasp at the impact.

I looked at John in horror. "Now your all mine and all for 10 million dollars. I say it was worth it" he smiled evilly.

'10 million dollars?'