Chapter 29

↠ Victor Williams ↞

↠ Victor Williams ↞

"I'm going to fvcking KILL YOU Adam! COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SH!T BRAIN!" I yell as I run after him.

Confused a bit? Let me explain.

While I was in my bathroom you know, doing my own stuff. Jane or whatever her name is, blurted everything to my dumb cousin Adam. He obviously caught on real quick about what I had done.

Still confused? Alright I guess I'll back to go back a bit.

•Flashback•

I walk away from Jane or whoever she is and Adam pissed off. I was only worried about her. She had no reason to yell at me. When I reach my room I slam the door and sit on my bed.

"What the fvck crawled up her a*s and died? Fvcking b!tch! Didn't bloody do anything to her for her to yell at me like that." I say out loud to myself.

"I need a fvcking shower." I get up from the bed and walk into the bathroom also slamming the door.

Turning on the water on to cold I get in. Cold water has always helped when I'm angry, I guess you can say it cools me off.

I put my hands against the wall and feel as freezing cold water hits my skin. I was too distracted by the cold water to have noticed my bedroom door open and close.

When I'm done I get out and look for my towel.

"Fvck I forgot to bring a towel." I mumbled.

I open the door and step out. I'm surprised to see Jane on my bed. She gets up when she sees me.

'Does she not notice me naked? Or is she just blind'

"What the-" I begin to speak but she interrupts me and starts walking pacing back and forth.

"Hey sorry for barging in like this. I would have waiting outside with Adam until you were out of the shower but..." she kept talking but I wasn't really paying attention.

She kept talking about how sorry she was, how she didn't realize how much the name Jane triggers her. And lastestly about even though she's a redhead that she isn't normally like that. And I just looked at her confused. She doesn't have red hair but brown. Unless she dyed or she just hallucinating sh!t now. Both make sense to me.

When I've had enough of her talking and pacing I speak up interrupting her.

"Hey hot stuff," I chuckled as she looked up at me confused. "I get it, now please stop pacing back and forth, it's giving me a headache." She does as I say and takes a seat on the bed.