Chapter 27

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

I close my eyes as I listen to the rain hitting the ground and car. How thunder strikes in the distance. It's so peaceful. To some people rain usually means unhappy. Makes you feel a sense of sadness. But to me, it has the opposite effect. I feel so calm, happy and relaxed whenever it rains.

I open my eyes up again and watch as the rain falls so peacefully onto the ground. Smiling I lay there in the back seat of my car looking out the window.

Just as my eyes got heavy and sleep started take over, my phone began to ring. I reach out for it and answer.

"Hello?" I say sleepily.

"Alexandra it's me Ryan" I sit upright, I'm wide awake now.

"Why are you calling until now, I was worried that Jasmine got to you!"

After that call, I was sure that she didn't know him. But then I had remembered that she mentioned about how she watched from the outside of everything that was going on. If she had then it would have been easy to guess who it was that the name Ryan belonged to. And it scared me that she might have gotten to him.

"I'm sorry I was just sorting something's out to make sure everything in New York was going to be alright. I'm really sorry I worried you."

"But wait... Jasmine? Who's Jasmine? And why would you be worried that she got to me?"

I sigh and shake my head. "Never mind that, it's fine."

"Jasmine who Alexandra?" He repeated.

"My sister," I said quietly.

"As in the... suppose to have died, Jasmine...? Why would she be coming for me?"

"Yeah her, I just found out that she's actually been alive this whole time. And because I think she called me and I thought it was you so I said your name and I thought she might have gotten to you. Anyway never mind that, your fine and that's all that matters. Where are you? Are you on your way?"

"Alexandra don't just dismiss the question, it's a huge deal. She's your sister for god sakes. The one you blamed yourself for. Thinking you were at fault for her committing suicide."

"I'll explain when I see you. Which brings me back to my question. Where are you, Ryan?" I asked once again.

"About that... I know it's a bad time to tell you this but, I think it's best if you go alone."