Chapter 40

↠ Nathaniel Adam ↞

↠ Nathaniel Adam ↞

It's been what? Eight days already? And yet nothing. I have been calling April nonstop since the ball. I've looked for her at her house. I've done almost everything I could to find her. She set me up and I'm more than infuriated with her. Doing sh!t like that without using her damn brain. Maybe she is one of those dumb bimbos that people call natural blondes. Boy will she hear what I have to say when I get my hands on her. Better yet I'll murder her dumba*s. Jesus does she have no respect for people's privacy.

I take a seat in my chair and start mumbling the ways that I would murder her when I hear a knock at my door. I groan annoyed.

"Who is it?!" I yelled angrily. "It's me, Nathaniel," Gabby calls out. I rubbed my temple even more annoyed. I had told her not to disturb me today.

"Gabby what did I tell you about-" she cuts me off. "I know sir but you'll want to hear this. There's a lady here by the name Amber Rays."

"I don't know any Amber Rays. Sent her away and stop disturbing me Gabby." I hear as she sighs on the other side of the door

"Please sir, I promise you'll want to hear this." I groan annoyed. She was being stubborn. "Gabby I don't care what-" I get cut off when someone slams my doors open. Walking in uninvited she walks to over to my desk and slams her hand on the old wood of the desk.

"I've had enough! You're going to hear me out whether you like it or not Nathaniel." She glared at me. I got up from my seat and walked over to the other side of the desk. I trap her between the desk and me.

"I said I don't care what-" Once again she cuts me off. "It's about Alexandra." I rolled my eyes. Alexandra must have sent her, how pathetic. She couldn't come herself.

"I don't give a fvck what she has to say. Now get your a*s out of my office you stup!d messenger." She shoves me off and walks towards the door. Before she exits she turns her head to look at me with a look of disgust and annoyance.

"I didn't believe her when she said you wouldn't want to hear me out. She was right, I pity you, Nathaniel Adams." I roll my eyes at her dramatic exit. She leaves giving Gabby a piece of paper and mumbling something to her. She walks away and I soon hear the entrance door shut.

"What the hell did I tell you Gabby!" She doesn't blink but gives me the same look that-that Amber girl gave me. "You have no idea what she was going to say, didn't even let her speak. You'll regret it when you find out." She walks away shaking her head at me, disappointed.

" She walks away shaking her head at me, disappointed