Chapter 13

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

"Alexandra awake up" I could hear someone say as they tapped me. "Go away" I shushed them away. I than hear someone chuckle. "What are you laughing at?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "Nothing" I than open my eyes to see who it was.

"Sam?" I asked. "No it's the Cookie Monster" he chuckled once again. "Come on I want to take you out" I groan and get up. "What time is it?" I asked as I walked to get my towel. "Um... its 6" I stop and spin on my heels to face him.

I look at him angry. I than looked at what he was wearing. He looked sexy in his grey shirt and light blue pants and white shoes. I'm still angry at him just not as much anymore.

 I'm still angry at him just not as much anymore

"It's 6 in the morning. It's the weekend why would you wake me up so early" I continued to say playfully angry.

"Well where we're going it's only best in the morning. So come on hurry up" I quickly head to the bathroom with my towel in hand and slam the door shut.

🌹

I rap the towel around my body and leave the bathroom. As I walk to my closet I see someone on my bed. I start mumbling to myself about how early he woke me up.

"What are you on about Alexandra" he laughed. "Oh nothing beside the fact that you woke me up REALLY EARLY IN THE FREAKING MORNING" I sigh giving up. Knowing that getting mad only amuses him. "Can you leave so I can change" he got up and walks over to me.

I look at him confused and he just smirks. "Um Sam... the doors that way" I point to the door. "I know, I've been here enough times to know where it's at. But the thing is that I'm not leaving-most definitely not when I know that your naked underneath that towel" I grasped as he pinned me to the wall making the air in me escape in surprise.

"What are you doing" I asked as I felt his hand slid up my thigh. I bit my lip holding back a moan. "Oh how I missed this" he whispered in to my neck. He started kissing down my neck to my shoulder and on to my breast. I moaned in pleasure of his kisses.

I gripped onto his hair and pushed myself off my feet and rapped my legs around him. He grabbed my butt and carried me to my the bed. He laid me down carefully onto the bed as I unbutton his jeans.

When I finished he pulled them down and took off his shirt all the while staring at me. I blushed as I saw him smirking as I admired his body. He laid in for a kiss I felt his hand take the towel that had some how survived off my body. He threw it on the floor.

His hand slid up and down my side. With his other hand he took of his boxers. Once off I could his member near my entrance.