Chapter 38

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

It's 6:30 and I'm already at Mandy's house. Just an hour and a half early. I don't think she'll mind me coming earlier than she said. Right?

I knock on the door of her house. It's a two-story house. She recently moved in this place. It's not a house to screams rich. It's just a small two-story house. I helped her move in. Her parents weren't too fond of letting their little girl go. It was hard to convince them, Mandy had begged me to help them convince them on letting her go. They ended up letting her but not without demanding to pay her rent. After some negotiations between Mandy, I and her parents. They settled on just paying a year's worth of rent.

I ring the doorbell a couple of more times since no one was answering. After a while, Mandy came to open the door. She looked sleepy and annoyed. When she saw it was me she rolled her eyes and hit her head against the door, I giggled.

"Why didn't I see this coming." she groaned. "I should have known you would come earlier then I said." Sighing she opened to door for me to go in. I walk in and she closes the door.

"So when are we starting?" She turned around to look at me. "What we doing right now is going to bed. And we're sharing the bed because I know you and I know you might stay awake all hour long. Now come on." Not wanting to argue I follow her to her room.

Once we get in she lends me some of her sweats and oversized shirts. Getting in bed I follow asleep quickly.

🌹

"Your selfish Alexandra. You have and always will be. That's why no one wants you. Your mother, Ryan, Elizabeth, Nathaniel, my brother, and those two idiots Victor and Adam. That's why they all despise you, Alexandra. It won't be long before Mike, Mandy and her parents find out how selfish you are. You are no one. You will always be no one. Can't even protect yourself. You act all tough but you're weak and pathetic." Samuel said holding me still in the corner of my room.

"Not only did you let John have his way with your sister but, you let me have my way with you. How pathetic Alexandra. You can't protect yourself or anyone else. So why keep living a meaningless life huh, Alex?" He laughed at me.

"Don't call me that!" I yelled at him. He laughed again. When he was done laughing his face turns scary serious.

"Don't tell me what the fvck to do b!tch" he slaps me causing me to fall. Pulling me back up roughly he has me cornered again.

"Listen here, Alexandra-"

"No," I said cutting him off. "I'm done listening to you. I'm done listening to John and to my father. I'm done listening to all of you. This is all a dream. And all you guys do here is torture me all night long. Yelling at me for the mistakes and problems I made. So I'm done listening to you and them. You don't even have the face to face me in the real world. So why do it here? John died a coward. Miguel kidnaped me and acted like everything was okay. So why come here to torture me? You want to know why?! Because you are all cowards who made me believe that I was the problem, that it was all my fault. But not anymore. Yes, I admit that I'm not just going to flip a switch and everything is going to be alright. But I'll fight for my freedom. So keep on coming every night to torment me, I'll be here ready."

Once I was done he disappears into thin air.

~•~