Chapter 20

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

"What are we going to do with her"
"For now don't worry about just keep driving"
"Why won't you tell me?!"
"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT. NOW STOP ASKING"

His yelling was enough for my eyes to snap open.

"Your awake I see" he tries reaching out to me from the front seat. I tired moving all the way to the door behind Samuel but I was tied up but I moved enough for him to not reach me.

I tried speaking but I than realized that my mouth was tapped up.

"I'm sorry did you say something" he said mockingly. He looked at Samuel laughing which than Samuel starts to laugh awkwardly. I give him a confused looked but he didn't see me.

Miguel reaches out to grab the tape. He rips it off wouldn't hesitating and I yell in pain . "You MONSTER" I yelled again.

"I'm not the monster here honey but you on the other hand are. Isn't that right Samuel" Samuel nodded. "Do you know what he did?" I asked him. He shook his head lightly still looking at the street.

"He caused Jasmine to commit suicide" I spit in my flesh and blood. "You little b!tch" he slapped me. I didn't react because I was used to him treating me like this.

Samuel stopped the car and looked at him. "Don't EVER touch her again" I looked at him confused.

'Why is he defending me?'

"What did you say boy?" He laughed. I see as Samuels adam's apple bop up and down as he swallowed hard. "Don't you EVER speak to me like that ever again. Understood boy" Samuel nodded.

"And for you. Go back to sleep" he said as he punched me hard enough to knock me out.

*🌹*

"Ouch" I whined when something stings my head. "I'm sorry" said a voice softly. I opened my eyes and touched my head. I was bleeding. I look up to see Samuel bending down with cotton in his hand an alcohol in the other.

I look around and notice that I'm in a cell. I pushed Samuel away and back up against the wall as much as possible.

"Why am I back here again" I cry as I put my head in my hands. I vowed to myself that I would NEVER come back here and yet here I am. Exactly where I didn't want to be.

"What do you mean" Samuel whispered.

"He didn't tell you did he?" I asked angry.

"Tell me what?" Before I could answer he walked in. "What the fvck are you doing" he asked pissed. "I was cleaning her up" Samuel put the things down and got up.

"I don't want you anywhere near her, understood" Samuel lowered his head and nodded. "Speak when your spoken too" he raised his voice. "Yes sir" Samuel said quickly "good, now get out of here. I want to spend some quality time with my daughter here" Samuel nodded and left.

"Doesn't this bring back so many good old memories" I look up at him and glare. "Your kidding me right" I spit. "Why would I be. Does it not or is it just me" he says chuckled.

"You sick bastard" I yelled and once again I felt a pain in my cheek. "Respect me you ungrateful b!tch. I'm your father whether you like it or not" he said pissed. "You are not my father you piece of useless sh-" I stopped as I felt another slap to my cheek.

"Until you learn to respect me you won't eat or drink anything" he said and walked out of the cell and locker the door behind him.

I backed up against a corner an brought my knees up to my chest and started crying.

'I'm back in this hell hole. I never thought I would be back here again'

I soon drifted off to sleep crying.

[Really short chapter, I know, I AM SORRY!! The next one will be better and longer so don't worry.]

『 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖, 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 』

~Follow Me For Updates And Talk To Me Whenever You Want~
Twitter: Wildfire_247
Instagram: Wildfire_247

Xoxo ~Wildfire~♥️