Chapter 12

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

Ok, I admit. That was super embarrassing. Why does my mom have to be so awkward? I hear my mom laugh as she closes the door.

"What are you laughing at?" I ask her. She looks at me with a smirk. "Oh nothing" she laughs at me once again. She walks over to me and pinched my cheeks. "You're so adorable when you blush. No wonder you have two boys on your tail" I instantly notice I was blushing.

"W-what... two boys? What are you talking about?" My mom has officially gone cray cray. Ok I sound old saying that.

"Oh god honey. You're as blind as a bat" what is she talking about.

That makes no sense though. Because bats aren't really blind. They can actually see as good as us. But I won't tell that to my mom because I want to live to see the next day.

"Here change into this before the doctor comes in. I don't want you in that towel anymore" I grab the clothes she was handing me and walked to the bathroom.

I put on my bra and underwear. I than reach over for my black leggings and red sweatshirt. I leave my hair out to dry off. I put on socks but left the shoes there.

 I put on socks but left the shoes there

"Ok done" I say exiting the bathroom. "Ok, the doctors here" I saw the same tall muscular black headed doctor from before.

"Alexandra, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Fine I guess. Do you know what happened?" I instantly regret the question. I had asked Nathaniel and my mom already when I woke up. I mentally slap myself.

"Well I talked to your mom actually and she told me what happened. Your emotions were too powerful for you to handle so your body weakened. Which caused you to faint and fall. You must have hit your head in the process." He looked at my forehead.

I was about to touch my head but he stopped me. "Don't touch it. You'll make it worse. I'll be back" he leaves.

"When he comes back I'll ask him when can you leave" I nod my head and lay back.

Every time I space out. I thought about the memory I got. It was just a voice and feelings, no images

"Don't ever look or talk to me again. I hope your happy Rebecca because you have officially done what I thought wasn't possible."

It hurts every single time I think about it. Like if what happened was so painful that it caused me physically pain. And I have it.

"Honey?" I felt a slight push on my shoulder. I turn my attention to them. It was my mom.

"Huh? What happened?" I asked.