Chapter 28

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

Victor and the other guy, whom name I have yet to know, seemed surprised when they first saw me in front of them with standing there smiling. I mean they also seemed more pissed about the scare I gave them. Victor seemed especially angry. The other was for a while but nit because of the prank but because he woken up from his sleep. He didn't take the joke as harshly. But yeah I call it kind of even since Victor did almost kill me. Basically, this is what happened,

I wait awake for someone to come into the room and check on me. The room looked like an old creepy hospital room from the movies, without the windows of course. The bed and hospital gown looked new though. All the supplies in the room looked surprisingly new as well. I wonder where I am, since there isn't any windows in this room. Just the light above and outside is lighting up the room.

When I realized that no one is coming I carefully get up from the bed and walk to the door barefooted. I open it and see both of them on an old messed up sofa. They actually looked adorable laying on each other sleeping.I clear my throat and nothing. I whisper/yell hello but still nothing.

'How did you expect for them to hear you if you whispered at them'

I roll my eyes at my own thoughts. I say hello once again but louder this time, and like before, I got nothing. I tap both of them a bit too harsh when it still doesn't wake them I give up and sit next to them. I think about what to do to wake them up. I come up with a  great idea when I see a speaker and phone connected on the nightstand next to them. I grab the phone, raise up all the volume and play the first song on whomsoever phone this is. The song begins to blast through the speaker.

" WHAT THE FVCK!" Victor yells as he jumped up from his seat, making the other guy jump up as well.

'Something tells me that he's a deep sleeper'

Victor and the other guy looked at each other confused and then looks around. When there eyes land on me I smile innocently at them. They first looked surprised to see me but, then one of them gets up angrily and ready to beat me up. I stood in place calmly and unaffected.

"What the fvck was that about huh? Playing sick jokes like that!" He spits in my face. He was getting all red with anger.

"Almost made me sh!t my pants yo" he mumbled to himself but I caught it. I wanted to laugh but I fought against it. Best not to piss him off anymore, I don't want things to get out of hand for a little prank.

"Chill Vic, it isn't that serious. On the bright side, she's alive and well. So don't go trying to kill her again." he says the last part in a more quiet tone.

"Yeah Vic chill, I just came back from the dead so don't go trying to kill me again," I say acting all innocent like. I know what I said before about not getting out of hand... it's sort of entertaining to see Victor all fired up.