Chapter 22

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

Smack

Miguel smacked me for the tenth time this day. My cheek stung from the multiple hits. No matter how much it hurt, I wouldn't give in, not without a fight. Not today or tomorrow.

"Just admit it, that it's your fault Jasmine committed suicide" he urged on.

"Never" I spoke through the pain. Every word or breath that came out of my mouth hurt more than the last.

"You like getting beatings, is that it" he spit in my face with hatred.

"Forcing me to say something that isn't true gonna make you less guilty, is that it" I mocked. Once again earning another slap in the face.

Miguel grabbed the collar of my ripped and bloody shirt and lifted me up against the wall. He wrapped his hands around my neck and tighten his grip. Making it harder to breathe every second that passed by.

"See what you make me do Alexandra," he said with the faint smell of alcohol. It was there but you can barely smell it. If I wasn't for the closeness I would have missed it.

I kept trying to pull his hands away from my neck but I was weak. I was losing consciousness by the second. I could feel the life being drained from my body. Everything soon became quite and claim. I didn't want to die but I couldn't do anything to stop it.

Soon enough I felt the pressure around my neck loosen. Air started to return to my lungs. I could hear mumbles and movements as I tried to regain the air that my lungs needed.

"YOU ALMOST FVCKING KILLED HER! WHAT THE FVCK WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD?!" A familiar voice yelled.

'Sam?' I thought to myself.

"DO NOT FVCKING QUESTION ME, KID! I DO AS I WISH WITH WHOM I WISH!" Someone else yelled back.

I heard footsteps get closer. I stood still with my eyes closed, still taking deep breathes.

"You're lucky this time little b!tch. But next time you won't be so lucky" Miguel whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"Get away from her" it's that voice again.

A pair of footsteps faded as a door was shut closed.

"Sam?" I spoke up. I opened my eyes and looked up to meet Sam's look alike.

"Oh it's just you," I said disappointedly.

He sighed and walked out leaving me alone with my thoughts.

'Why does he protect me if he's going to disown me later, it just makes no sense'

•••
⇢Samuel Richard⇠

There was hope in her eyes as she looked at me. But it was all gone the moment she notices I wasn't who she thought I was. Does hurt to know the girl I love doesn't love me back.

Can't she see that what I'm doing it's for her own good? That all I want for her is to be happy. Does she not see that?

'Go back in there and teach her a lesson, Samuel. Teach her that we love her and that no one will ever love her like we do' Noah said.