A/N Update (NNTR#2)

This is not a chapter update. Sorry you if guys thought it was. I'm still working on them. I'm changing up the book a bit so when I update I would suggest for you guys to read chapters 1-20 again.

Anyways, towards why I'm really making this AN.

As you guys can tell the book is no longer called One Heart Two Boys. I have changed it to One Girl One Heart.

I have my own reasons towards why I did. I wish I had done it sooner. I made a new cover for the book as well. I also changed the description for the book a bit as well.

The book is still based around the same idea I had in mind, but it's just taking some different turns to get there.

Just a few days ago I won a contest in which the author made three book covers for the 3  top winners. The author in which I won the contest was one of my favorite. She is a amazing and talented writer. I owe her a lot even though I don't know her personally.

Her booked helped me escape reality when I most needed it.

The reason why I am saying this is because I was going to use one of the book covers she gave me. But unfortunately I changed the name of the book so I can't use it anymore. I just wanted to show you guys the cover and how beautiful it was. Because I feel horrible for not being able to use her book cover anymore.

 Because I feel horrible for not being able to use her book cover anymore

The cover was made by krsdnlslta . Go check out her books if you haven't already. The one book I've read so far is called 'The Makeover Project'. It's a book that will make you fall in love with the characters in seconds.

Again I'm sorry this isn't a chapter update. I promise I'm working on it.

Xoxo ~Wildfire~♥️