Chapter 18

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

"Sam?" I ask. He gave me a weird look. "Yeah? That's me."

'What just happened?'

"Alexandra are you ok?" He asked.

He stepped forward trying to reach me but, I stepped back. I touch his face making sure I wasn't hallucinating.

'He's really here and I'm not crazy. But if he's here than who was that.'

Sam grabs my hand and gives it a slight concerned squeeze. He doesn't let go.

"Alexandra are you alright?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"Your here" I said in a whisper and he chuckled.

"No I'm a ghost Lexi" I smile at his sarcastic response.

"There's that smile I missed so much" he smiled back. He touches my cheek and I lean into his touch. Making my doubts about him not really being here, go away. My smile drop and so does his.

"What happened to you while I was gone?" My eyes widened in shock.

"Gone?" He nodded confused.

"Yeah remember I told you I couldn't come back after winter break" I shook my head.

"B-but... I saw you just yesterday?"

"Alexandra seriously are you ok?" I blinked a couple of times, the bell soon enough rings.

"Sam? I never got a text message from you saying you couldn't make it back after winter break" he looked puzzled.

"You've been here since after winter break" he shook his head. "I know where I've been Lexi and I most definitely know I haven't been here but with my grandparents"

"Hey you two!" we looked around, looking for who yelled. We soon enough spot him down the hall. It was the principal.

"Get to class, NOW!" His voice boomed though the halls. I can't leave without knowing what the hell is going on. So I pull Sam towards his first class to, getting an idea to prove to him that he has been here.

"Where are we going?" He asked "I'm taking you to your class" Sam pulled me to a stop. I fell back, crashing into him. He looked down at me and stared at me. I looked at him confused. Sam soon gets it together and clears his throat.

"Alexandra I didn't come here to go to classes, not today" I nodded my head acknowledging that. "Okay but I just need to show you something" I continued pulling him to walk with me. "What do you have to show me in my class" I ignored him just kept walking.

After about two minutes of walking we reach his class. I tell him to go in but doesn't listen. "Sam if you don't go in than you won't know what I mean when I said you've been coming to school for the pass few months" he sighs and goes in.

"Mr. Richard I see your late again" I heard Ms. Stone say from the other side of the door.

"Again Ms. Stone?" I looked through the door window and saw her annoyed expression. "Yes again Mr. Richard. It's your third time this week. Anymore of these tardiness than I'm going to be forced to give you detention, again" Sam looked equally surprised and scared as I did. I didn't know Sam had been coming late to class and getting detention.