Chapter 25

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

"Just like that?" Amber asked confused. I look up and see Amber's confused expression and Miguel smirking.

"What else do you want? WHAT MORE COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT FROM ME?!" I yell angry.

She wants to shoot me then why hasn't she already? I'm giving her a clear shoot and she won't take it. Instead she asks why.

"Your pathetic, I'm giving you a clear shoot to shoot me yet you won't take it. Why is that? Hm? Take the freakin shoot Amber." She looked at me shocked and then looked at Miguel, he just smirked at me.

"It seems that she finally snapped everyone," he looked from me to Amber "Amber lower the gun" she did as told.

"What's the point of all this?" I asked annoyed.

"It's was for my entertainment of course" Miguel said as if it was obvious.

"Your a sick pig" I spit, that sets him off. He slaps me across the face with his strength. My face whipped back to face him. He grip my chin hard with one hand and backhanded me with the other on the same spot from before.

He then sent a kick to my side which sent me falling on to my back. He kicked and kicked. I could hear Samuel yelling for him to stop. Miguel yelled at Amber to make sure they didn't move.

He grabbed hold of my hair and pulled me down the hallway. I whined and struggled as he dragged me. I yelled over and over again for him to let me go. Once we got to the stairs he pushed me. I stumbled down the stairs. It felt like forever rolling down those stairs. I felt my head hit on something and everything started going dark. Just before I faded into the darkness I head a shot go off.

'This has to be it... please let it be it'

⚜️Amber Rays⚜️

I didn't know what to do. He was coming at me and I didn't know what to do. I warned him, I told him not to move but he did, he did even when I told him not to. I knew if I didn't shoot he would have killed me instead once he got his hands on me.

My hands were shaking, I was terrified. I just killed someone and I didn't even think twice. I pulled the trigger and ended his life. The gun fell from my hands and I fell to my knees. I heard someone run to me but I was to scared to look at them.

"Amber... Amber listen to me."

I stared at his bloody body. His shirt started to soaked up the red liquid. You could see the color being drained from him slowly.

'I just killed someone.'

"Amber listen to me."

'He's dead because of me'

"Amber!" I snapped out of it and looked up. I looked into his brown eyes. They were looking at me in worry. His lips were moving but I didn't hear anything. I looked away, I couldn't look at him after what I did. I'm a murder.

'I'm a murder'

Those words echoed in my head. I killed someone without even blinking a single time.