Chapter 41

↠ Mike Ryan ↞

↠ Mike Ryan ↞

I watch as Amber begins to wake up after her surgery. They found her in a pool of her own blood. She had a gunshot wound in her stomach. I was told that some information about Alexandra came out I panicked because they also mentioned a female was shoot and in the hospital. I was relieved when they told me it wasn't her but someone else. The doctor told me she had a very low chance of surviving the surgery, but lucky she did.

About a week ago Alexandra disappeared. On the first night that she didn't answer my calls, I thought she needed some space. How she looked after the talk with Nathaniel, I decided to give her space. The next day I went to her place but she didn't answer. I tried calling and it sounded off. So I left her alone for another day. On the third day, I went again but was worried now. I went to her apartment and she didn't answer so I asked for a key to her place and they gave me it. I went into her place and looked for her but nothing. All her belongings were there, nothing touched. I thought at first that maybe she ran away but I knew her better than that. She isn't like Jasmine, she wouldn't run away as she did. They acted almost the same but don't respond the same way to being emotionally in pain. I had gone downstairs to the lobby and asked if they had seen Alexandra. They told me that they hadn't seen her since the morning, the day of the ball. They thought she was with Mandy or me.

I instantly knew that something bad happened to her. I pulled up every contact I had to help me look for her. I never use my family's name to get what I want but to look for Alexandra I would do anything. She is family to me to Mandy and her parents. My uncle found out about Alexandra's disappearance the day after I did. Mandy and her mother found out yesterday about her. We had heard nothing about where she could be. But we did have an idea of who took her.

While looking for her I found out about her past and so did my family. We all know now why she ran. She has gone through worst things than I had thought. I also found out the girl I helped run away from her family and fake her death was her older sister. What a small world this is.

When I found her past we also found her mother and father. I called her mother personally and told her what happened. When I was done explaining I remember hearing her cries. Her father gave himself to the police and Jasmine went back home. But I have yet to talk to her since I found out about everything.

"You really think she can give us information about Alexandra?" Mandy asked looking up at me from where she was sitting. "We both heard the 911 call" I look away knowing that we heard more than Amber talking about Alexandra's whereabouts. "Yeah we did, we both heard her say Alexandra was dead. You really think she can still be alive?" I sighed. I honestly have no idea if Alexandra's still alive. "If she was dead then what would he need with her dead body. She's alive or we would have found her already." Mandy is about to speak when Amber mumbles something.

Mandy and I go to her side and wait for her to speak again. "Noah" she mumbled again. Mandy looked at me and I looked at her. We were confused as to why she mentioned him. We know Noah is Samuel's other personality but not why...