Chapter 14

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

I decided to stay with the clothing I was wearing. I've been waiting for about almost 8 hours now. Maybe he's just busy or something.

Bing... Bong...

I walk to the door fast and open it with a big grin on my face. It soon disappeared, I was disappointed when I saw it wasn't Sam. It was Nathaniel instead.

'I guess he isn't coming'

I sigh in disappointment. "What are you doing here?" I asked annoyed.

"I just came to see if you were ok? I'm sorry if you thought I was someone else" he gave me a caring smile. He most of seen the disappointment on my face.

"No, I wasn't. Why would you think that?" I asked trying to cover up the disappointment.

"Maybe because of your disappointed expression and that fact that your all ready as if you were going out" he said with a smirk.

"I don't wear something like this to go out" I said looking at my outfit. I than realize that I'm wearing very short shorts. I quickly grab a pillow from the sofa and cover myself. He just laughs.

"What are you laughing at" I asked as I narrowed my eyes at him. "Nothing" he chuckled and I giggle. Finding it actually funny. I was about to go out like this and didn't even realize since I was focused on Sam coming back and talking.

We just stood at the door in silence looking at each other with now huge grins on our faces. It was kind of awkward but as the same time it wasn't. If that makes sense.

Someone cleared there throat which made us look at them. It was Elizabeth and she had a devilish smirk on her face

"So are you going to invite him in?" She asked stepping into the house passing by us, letting herself in. I nod and move aside inviting him in but doesn't come in.

"Oh no I'm fine. I just came to see if you were ok, that's all" he smiles at me than Elizabeth. "I should be going. I have... um... homework? Yeah homework, so see you. I hope you two have a great day" he than leaves.

I stare at his car as it leaves and disappears around the corner of the street.

"Um Alexandra?" I turn to look at Elizabeth confused. "Yes" she just laughs. "You can put the pillow down. He's gone" I than put it down forgetting that I still had it.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked "um nothing forget it. Let's actually talk about Nathaniel" she said walking upstairs.

"What about him?" I say following behind.

We reach my room. Elizabeth takes a seat on my bed as do I. "You don't see it?" I looked at her confused. "Jeez girl your so blind. It's right in your face. I'm surprised Sam hasn't done anything about it" I sigh as she said his name.

"What's wrong?" She asked. "Is it Sam?" I don't respond. She mumbles something under her breath.

"What was that?" Elizabeth shakes it off. "Nothing" she said and I sigh.

"I'm kind of tired Elizabeth, so I'm going to go to sleep" she nods sadly in understanding and leaves my room, turning the light off.