Chapter 5

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

I wake up to the sun hitting my face. I try turning away from it but there was an arm around my waist holding me in place. I open my eyes slowly and look up. I look at Sam's sleeping figure and smile.

'Wait what? Did I just say that? I just said that. Oh my god, I slept with Sam'

The events of last night come rushing back to me. The way his lips touched my skin. The way he was careful with me. I quickly get out of bed freaking out at the memories. I spot my bra and underwear on the floor.

I then start looking for my shirt and pants. Lastly looking for my shoes, which I had no idea how I took them off. I put everything on quickly then I head to the bathroom and clean up a bit .

When I walk out of the bathroom I hit a hard chest. I step back and realize it was Sam and he was naked. He had his hands on his hips. He looked mad. "Hey" I say awkwardly. "Hi" is all he said.

"Can you put some clothes on Sam?" I mumbled looking away. "Why? You've seen all of this already" I could hear the smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes.

I walk around him to the door. "Where are you going" he asked. "Home, I need to get ready for school" I respond with my back to him. "It's a Saturday Alexandra" I could hear him walk towards me "oh, um I knew that. I still have to go home. My mom might be worried and I have to text Elizabeth" I than felt a pair of hands around my waist.

"I already called your mom. This morning at 5, she kept calling."

'Wait what? He did what now?'

"W-what, um... what did you tell her. What did she say?" I turned around to face him. I could feel his large man-hold on my thigh. "Don't worry. I didn't tell her we had sex. I just told her that you stayed over for homework help. She was fine with it" I let out a sigh of relief.

I can't force with him being naked in front of me. "Can you please put something on" I beg this time. I walk out of his hold.

"Am I making you uncomfortable Lexi" He asked teasingly. He knows damn well he is. I wasn't going to tell him that though. It would only boost his ego. "What. No, no your not. Can you just put something on" I ask again.

"Ok, ok. I'm going, but you have to let me take you out to eat breakfast" he walked to his closet to look for clothing as he waited for my answer.

I don't respond so he stops and looks with an eyebrow raised questionably at me, an a white shirt in hand. I give in knowing he won't put on clothing if I don't answer.

"Ok fine but just hurry up" I say sighing in defeat. When he got into the bathroom with his clothing I texted Elizabeth. But then I realize I has 6 messages from her from last night.

Alexandra's Phone

Best girl-friend💕: kidding, I won't. If you answer
5 more messages

I click the message and see what she texted.

Best girl-friend💕: I'm home safe and sound. Have you gotten to his house yet?

Best girl-friend💕: Alexandra?

Best girl-friend💕: Girl it's late, why haven't you texted!