It's Winter

Song: Halo

"Y/N WAKE UP ITS THE FIRST DAY OF WINTER! WHICH MEANS NO SCHOOL!!"

"YOU GOT MY ATTENTION WHEN YOU SAID NO SCHOOL!!"

"WELL THEN HURRY UP AND GET DOWN HERE UNLESS YOU WANNA SPEND YOUR WHOLE WINTER BREAK SLEEPING!"

"ALREADY HALF WAY DOWN!"

Hi. I'm Y/N L/N. I'm 15 years old, and yes. I still play in the snow. Immature, I know, but that's my middle name.

The frost patterns on my windows signaled snow, and I was more then happy to run out.

"MOM, DAD, I'M GOING OUT TO PLAY IN THE SNOW BYE!!"

"WAIT HOW ABOUT BREAKFA-"

I closed the door and ran out into the snow to play with my BFF's Raven and Jamie.

"Hey Jamie, look who it is!! The lady herself!" said Raven.

Raven's 14 years old, has long dark black hair, black eyes, and an AMAZING personality.

Jamie's a 15 year old with brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and another AMAZING personality.

They both told me they like each other, but none of them know that.

"Hey Y/N! I'm so glad its winter break. No more school!" said Jamie.

"Same here Jams" I replied and lied down in the snow, making snow angels.

"Classic Y/N. First thing she does in the snow, make snow angels." Raven said. "You coming ice skating or not?"

"I'll pass." I replied, and I think she got the hint that I wanted her and Jamie to get some 'alone time'.

"Oh o-okay... Jamie you coming?"

"Y-yeah.... I MEAN YEAH DUH!!" Jamie stuttered.

"Bye guys!" I said as I stood up from the snow and dusted myself off.

"Ok bye Y/N!" they both said as I ran off towards an awesome lake (which would obviously be frozen now) which I had discovered a few weeks ago.

I sat on a rock near the edge of the frozen lake and stared into my reflection.

"Wow."

I dashed around and saw just a glimpse of a blue sweater disappear.

"What the-" I said to myself.

I turned back forward and almost fell backwards.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"WHAT?! WHAT?!"

"Ja-Ja-Jack Frost...." I stuttered while pointing at him.

"Wait, you can see me?" he said.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"ARE YOU SER.....wait, no offense, but how old are you?" Jack asked again.

"15...." I replied, still staring at him.

"And you still believe in me?"

"I never stopped believing in myths." I muttered.

"Awesome... by the way, your pretty cute for a 15 year old girl". Jack smirked and leaned on his staff while floating. "What's your name?"

"Y-Y/N..." I replied, now looking anywhere but at him.

"Nice name Y/N. Anyways, I got to go now. See you tomorrow?" Jack asked.

"Wait, Jack!" I shouted just before he left.

"Hm?" he asked, turning back to me.

"Pr-promise you'll come back?"

"Sure snowflake. I promise."