Kidnapped

Song: Beautiful Soul (Nightcore)

*squeal*

"BUNNY AND TOOTH!! SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPPP!!"

After waking up and freshening up, I walked outside the room to see Bunny and Tooth, like, 6 inches apart!!

"I need a ship name....TUNNY!! Wait that sucks...." I muttered to myself.

Bunny backed from Tooth. "You didn't see anything Y/N, k?"

"Touny? Ok that's even worse..."

Tooth flew away, and I saw Kendall with a camera.

"Recorded it all." she said, and I high-fived her.

"You are awesome." I said, and she smirked.

"I know."

Jack came out, and saw Bunny hopping away.

"Damn it, I missed the making-fun-of-Bunny party." he said, and I chuckled.

"Check this video out!" Kendall said, handing the camera to Jack.

"This would be awesome blackmail...." I heard Jack whisper after watching the video.

"Can we eat now?" Kendall asked.

"Do you love food?" I asked back.

"Yes. Yes I do." she replied, and we all went to eat breakfast.

North and Sandy were already there, and Bunny and Tooth were too, but they kept glancing at each other and then looked away.

After breakfast, we all had to watch the globe and make sure the workshop was extra protected. Lucretia was still out there, and something tells me she's gotten stronger.

North gave all of us crystals which, if we tapped them, would alert all the Guardians.

I had to watch behind the workshop, so I sat there with my sword, sketch book and pencil.

"Hmm.... what to draw..." I thought.

I eventually drew the workshop, occasionally glancing at it, and once I was done, Jack came flying out.

"Hey Y/N!" he said and flew over to me.

"Hey Jack! Wait, aren't you supposed to be watching the globe?" I replied.

"Ya, but I just wanted to check on you." Jack replied and stood beside me.

"Wait were you sketching something?"

"Um...no.." I said while hiding my sketch book behind my back.

"Cmon show me~" he whined.

"Nope."

"Pleaseeeee."

"No."

"Pweaseeeeee~"

I sighed in defeat. "Fine."

I opened my sketch book and showed him my drawing of the workshop, with the snow and the yeti dancing on the roof and every tiny little detail.