Girls Night Out

Song: Battlefield (NC)

After Tooth and Bunny went in the closet, we all talked about our powers and what was happening in Burgess for 7 minutes. Kendall came out and joined us.

Exactly 7 minutes later, the 2 came out. There wasn't any noise, and they looked bored.

"Didn't you guys do anything?" Raven asked them, and Tooth shook her head.

"We just talked." Bunny replied.

"Oh cmon! I thought you'd have a cute flying bunny kid!" I pouted, and Bunny glared at me.

Once we finished 2 weeks supply of hot chocolate, I invited Raven and Jamie to stay here for the night, and they said ok.

Raven's mom believed in us, while her dad sadly didn't.

And obviously, by now, Jamie's parents believed in us too.

So they let them stay here for the night.

"I have an awesome idea!" Kendall said.

"What's your awesome idea Kendall?" Raven asked her.

"We could have a girls night out now!" She exclaimed, and I smirked at her.

"For once your thinking of something other then food." I said, and she chuckled.

"We could all sleep in the same room, and go to a spa now and do whatever we wanna!" Kendall jumped up and down like a little girl.

"Sounds like a plan. It's already evening anyways. Can't believe we had hot chocolate and marshmallows for lunch." Ricky said.

"Wait, then what will we do?" Jamie asked.

"Anything." Raven said.

"But we'll get boredddd." Ethan whined.

"Then entertain yourself." Ricky replied.

"Oh cmon there's nothing to do here without you guys." Jack said.

"We know we're awesome, but even awesome people need a break. Plus, you guys could help North with making gifts." I shrugged and they sighed and went into Jack's room.

We all high fived each other, Kendall held Raven's hand, and we all flew out.

"So, where are we going?" Tooth asked excitedly once we were outside.

"Well, I know a girl who knows a girl who knows a girl who works at an awesome spa. Plus, Guardians get a giant discount." Kendall said, and I whistled.

"Epic..." Ricky whispered, and I looked at her.

"I never knew you liked spas." I said.

Ricky shrugged. "I've never been to one before, although I've heard about it."

"As long as I don't get makeup put on me, I'm in." I said.

We flew for a few minutes, although I felt like someone was watching me the entire time, and then landed in front of a palace.

❄️ Jack's POV when you guys left ❄️

Me, Jamie, Kangaroo and Ethan sat on my bed.