Twins?! (Part 2)

I have died
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS FHHSIFHEDJJRKEKD (and then Phil be like ---> glaheapsi??).
IM DYING OF HAPPINESS
YOUR ALL SO AMAZING
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME REACHING 1K READSSSSSSSS IM FREAKING OUT
THANK YOU!!!!!!
*has a party with all of you with free food and music*

Song: Love Story

❄️ Jackson's POV xD ❄️

I laid Kendall on a bed in the infirmary, and told Phil to look after her as I rushed outside to Sandy and Y/N.

As soon as I got there, I saw Ricky shoot a lightning bolt at Y/N, and she fell down with a thud.

"Y/N!!" I shouted, and glared at Ricky.

"Why are you doing this?! She never did anything to you!" I exclaimed, and Ricky just chuckled.

"You won't understand what's happening, Frostbite." Her voice....when she said frostbite, her voice sounded just like Y/N's. But she's not Y/N.

I shot a strong blast of power from my staff at her, but she blocked it and reversed it, so it attacked me instead, but it was 2 times stronger.

It hit me, and I fell backwards and almost got knocked out, but stood up and still tried attacking her.

But she dodged every one of my attacks.

"My turn." Ricky said, and threw a strong fireball at me.

"Fire melts ice, Frosty."

I screamed out in pain, and dropped my staff, which Ricky quickly grabbed and twirled around in her hand.

"I've been watching all of you Guardians. Especially Y/N. And I know all your tricks, Jack, so don't try fooling me." She said, and threw my staff somewhere far away.

I was on my knees now, and trying to stop the pain.

But it was too strong.

And I fainted.

~Timeskip because you guys are now in le nightmare realm~

☃️ Your still awesome POV ☃️

I opened my eyes to a white sky.

I tried standing up, but I fell back down because someone was on top of me.

I glanced at that someone, and saw some white hair and a blue hoodie.

"Jack?" I whispered, and he opened his eyes.

"Y/N?"

We both stood up on the pitch black (pun totally intended xD) floor, and hugged each other.

"Your ok!" We both said at the same time.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the other Guardians standing up, and Bunny running to Tooth.

Kendall was somehow here, and healed, too.