Cupid's Arrows

Song: On My Own (Jack Frost Version ❄️💙)

❄️ Jackson Overland Frost's POV ❄️

While Ricky and Ethan were talking to North, I was waiting for Y/N to come inside.

After a few minutes, when she still didn't come, I decided to go out and check on her.

I flew out of North's room, and went back to the Globe room, but Y/N wasn't there.

I checked in our room, and all around the workshop, and then started to panic. (Chill out Jack. xD pun intended)

I flew outside as fast as I could and, a few seconds later, bumped into Y/N and another person.

Which made all 3 of us stop flying and fall.

As soon as we all landed, I stood up and helped Y/N up.

"What are you doing out here Jack?" Y/N asked me, as the other girl stood up and checked some sort of bottle for any cracks I guess.

"Just flying around." I lied. "What are you doing here? And who's she?"

"Well, she's Cupid. I hope that answers your first question." Y/N replied.

A smirk crept onto my face. "It sure does. Now let's make Rithan sail!"

She chuckled and we all flew back to the workshop.

As soon as we landed, I heard some talking behind the workshop.

"Hey guys. There's someone behind the workshop." I whispered to them, and Y/N looked alarmed.

"Let's check it out." Cupid whispered back and we nodded.

We all quietly but quickly flew to the back, and hid behind some bushes.

I peeked out, and saw Ricky and Ethan talking, while sitting under a tree.

I heard Y/N squeal, but my eyes were still locked on Rithan.

"Hey, um, Ricky I need to...t-tell you something." Ethan stuttered.

☃️ Your Frosty POV xD ☃️

I was videoing the entire thing.

"Ya Ethan?" Ricky asked in reply.

"Well, I...I kinda...." he said, but got too nervous.

Cupid discreetly pulled out her bow and arrow, dipped the arrow in that heart shaped bottle, and aimed at Ethan, and then shot it at him.

The arrow hit his back, so he didn't see it, and then disappeared into him.

She did the same thing to Ricky.

"I...Ikindamaybereallylikeyou." Ethan said really fast, but Ricky understood it.

"You...you do?" she asked, while a light blush dusted her face.

"Yeah... It's ok if you don't feel the same." he replied, and Ricky stood up and walked away from him. ()