A Visit Home

Song: Human (Nightcore) (Btw Happy April Fools ppl!)

"1....2....3!"

"GET OFF OF ME JACKSON!!"

Jack jumped off me with a victory smirk. "Told ya I could wake you up."

"You almost killed me!" I fake-gasped for air.

He shrugged and walked out.

I got up and stretched, and my hand knocked over a picture frame on my bedside table.

"Huh? When did that get there?" I asked myself, and turned around to see a picture of me and my family in a (f/c) picture frame, made out of ice.

A smile made its way onto my face.

I sprung up from my bed, ran outside, and hugged Jack.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!" I exclaimed, and he chuckled.

"For what?" He asked.

"The picture frame, duh! How'd you know how much I miss my family?" I said and let go of him.

"Well, your welcome, and I have my ways. And that's why..." Jack spun around and smiled at me. "We're gonna go see your family today!"

I gasped. "R-really?! Thank you!! But why now all of a sudden?"

"It's before you forget them..." Jack replied.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked him, tilting my head in confusion.

"Um, well since you became a Guardian without dying, and all Guardians lost their memories of who they were before, it's a possibility you'd start forgetting your past life too."  he said.

Tears sprung to my eyes at the taught of forgetting my family and friends, but Jack quickly hugged me.

"I'm sorry for ruining your mood. Let's just go see them, and you'll forget I ever said that, ok?"

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks Jack. Your awesome."

"Nah, your awesomer." he replied.

"That's not even a word."

"I know."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a couple of sandwiches. I gave Jack one, and ate the other one.

"Are we gonna go right now?" I asked him.

"Yup." he replied, and grabbed my hand and we both flew out.

I turned around to look at the workshop and saw Kendall standing outside, her mouth wide open.

I chuckled and turned forward, as we headed back to my family.

After flying for around 10 minutes, Jack remembered something.

"Wait! I had a snow globe this entire time!"

I face palmed. "Are you flipping serious?"

He sheepishly nodded, and whispered my city into it, then threw it in front of us.