Manny

Song: They See Me Rollin (NC) and thx for another idea WavesAgainstTheSand btw sorry that I didn't update yesterday cuz I was really busy :(.

I opened my eyes too see a familiar white room, but as I sat up I noticed there were screens on the walls.

I stood up from the bed, and walked towards the screen. As I looked into it, I realized that they all displayed the picture of a spirit. The Guardians pictures, including mine, were bigger then the rest.

I heard footsteps behind me, and turned around to see Manny walking towards me.

'Hello, once again, Y/N.' he said in his calming voice.

"Hi Manny. What's wrong? Why am I here?" I asked him.

'I have a short message for you and the other Guardians' Manny answered.

I sat back down on the bed, and Manny said:

"You are not safe without each other, spirits wish to destroy you. Others to befriend you. Choose your friends wisely, as some may not be as innocent as they appear."

I was confused, and was about to say something, but got woken up by a worried Jack shaking me awake.

"Are you alright Y/N? You were mumbling things in your sleep." Jack worriedly asked me.

I nodded. "Let's just go back to sleep. I need to tell all you guys something tomorrow morning."

Jack nodded, and I snuggled my head into his chest and he hugged me as I fell asleep.

I woke up again in the morning thanks to the sound of something falling and stretched as I remembered what I had to tell everyone. I rubbed my eyes and stood up, but almost fell back down because I was super sleepy.

I did my morning routine, and walked out to see everyone done eating and sitting on the couch.

"Hey Y/N. Good morning." Kendall said, and I smiled.

"Morning Kendall." I replied.

"Hey, Sheila. Jack told us you had something to tell us." Bunny said, and they all looked at me expectantly while I glared at Jack.

He shrugged and smiled innocently in reply.

I sighed but said to them:

"Well, Manny appeared in my dream last night, and he said that we aren't safe without each other, and some of our friends might not be as innocent as they appear." I told them and fell backwards onto the couch since I was still sleepy.

"What does that mean?" Tooth asked, obviously confused.

"Like, we should watch out for all our friends who aren't Guardians." Kendall replied.

"Well, all my friends are harmless." Bunny said, and Sandy nodded.

"Same here." Tooth said.

"Obviously my only 2 friends are harmless." I added, and Jack agreed.

"Me too." North said.

But Kendall had a look of doubt on her face....

"Well, I kinda doubt someone...." Kendall muttered, mostly to herself, but before anyone could ask her who, she flew super fast out of the workshop.

I shrugged and hugged the person who was closest to me, which was Sandy, and hugged him.

"Now let me sleep."