Love Is In The Air

xD I suck at titles Also, this awesome idea was suggested by DeathGamer1453 . Thx a lot for suggesting!
Song: Everybody Loves Me (and Le picture is of Jack!! 💙❄️)

I woke up thanks to someone shaking me awake.

"Whaattttt....." I said sleepily as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Wake up Y/N! Everyone else is already outside." Ricky said as she still shook me.

"Chill, Ricky. I'm up." I said as I yawned and stretched.

I got off my bed, brushed my teeth and did my morning routine (with Ricky following me around), and then went outside to eat breakfast with everyone else.

"Good morning everyone." I said as I sat down .

"Morning Y/N." They replied.

I ate breakfast in silence, yet I could feel Ricky bubbling with excitement.

After breakfast was over and everyone had gone to do random stuff, I stopped Ricky from going into her room.

"Spill." I said.

"Spill what?" She asked me.

"Why are you so happy all of a sudden?" I asked her back.

"No reason..." she replied, but I could see the gleam in her eyes.

"Ricky...." I warned.

"Fineeee...Well, I have a BFF named Ethan and he's gonna visit me here tomorrow!" Ricky answered and practically jumped up and down.

I smirked. "Somebody's got a crush~"

She blushed. "What, no, ew, what's wrong with you?"

"Aha! You denied it 4 times!" I exclaimed and squealed.

She was still blushing, but walked into her room without saying anything.

While I was still squeaking like a fangirl outside.

"I need a ship name!! Hm....nah I'll think of one later." I said to myself and started walking around the workshop.

After a few minutes of doing that, I decided to fly outside.

So I pushed open the giant workshop doors, and flew outside.

While I was flying around with my eyes closed for some unknown reason, feeling at peace for once, someone bumped into me.

My eyes opened and I saw a guy who looked around my age.

He had a haircut which looked just like Jack's, but it was black. He was wearing a gray hoodie which had a lightning sign on it, and ripped jeans. His eyes were red, but not the too scary or super evil kind, and he had pale skin.

"Hey, Ricky! Couldn't wait to see me, eh?" He said, and shot some water at me.

It hit my arm, and then electrocuted me.

"Owch!" I yelped out in pain, and he chuckled.

"Wow, you've grown so weak since I was gone. Our pranks are still on right?" He said and patted my back hard.

"Ok, stop whoever you are. Now, tell me, who are you and how do you know my sister?"  I asked him while rubbing my arm which he electrocuted.

"Ricky, you can't trick me. Cmon, I know it's you."

"First things first, I'm not Ricky. She's my twin. Secondly, who the flip are you?" I asked him.

"So your really not Ricky?" He awkwardly chuckled. "Well, sorry about the....electrocution and stuff...I'm Ethan by the way, nice to meet you."

Ethan put his hand out and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you too. Ricky said you were coming tomorrow though, so why are you here today?" I asked him.

"Well, I was planning on surprising her, so ya..." Ethan answered.

"Then cmon, let's go get your girlfriend." I said and smirked when he blushed.

"What, no she's not my girlfriend, yet." He whispered the last word, but I heard it and squealed.

We both flew to the workshop, and I pushed open the doors open again.

We walked in, and I saw Ricky.

"Hey, Ricky! Guess who I found." I called out to her, and she turned around and her eyes widened when she saw Ethan.

"Ethan!!" Ricky exclaimed, and she ran and jumped on Ethan, which made both of them fall on the floor, but she was still hugging him.

"I missed you, doofus!"

"I missed you too, sparky."

I quickly grabbed my phone, and took a picture. Thankfully, the flash wasn't on.

They both stood up, and Jack flew in and stood beside me.

"Who's he?" Jack whispered.

"Ricky's BFF and crush." I whispered back.

"I ship them." He whispered, and then we both faced the soon-to-be couple.

"Ok, since no one got a proper introduction, let's do it." Ricky said.

"Hi, I'm Ethan, my power is storm, and.... ya that's pretty much it." Ethan said.

"I'm Ricky, my powers are the exact same as Y/N, and I'm her twin." said Ricky.

"I'm Jack, I'm the Guardian of Winter, Spirt of Fun, and this beautiful girls boyfriend." Jack said and winked at me, which made me blush.

"I'm Y/N, as far as I know, I have the powers of snow, fire, and electricity, and this snowman's girlfriend." I said, and Jack gave me a 'seriously?' look.

I just shrugged while Ricky chuckled.

"So, now what?" Ethan asked us.

"Dunno." Ricky answered.

"How about we introduce Ethan to the other Guardians?" Jack suggested.

"That's a good idea. But I'll join you guys in a sec, k?" I said, and they nodded and walked off.

After I was sure they were gone, I flew out the door, and flew straight to a forest.

I landed in the middle of the forest, and walked around.

I came across a tree that had a heart on it and the leaves were actually heart shaped, some were even arrow shaped.

I plucked one heart leaf, and one arrow one, and pushed them into the heart which was drawn on the tree.

Nothing happened for a few seconds, and then there was the sound of a door opening.

The heart got separated into two even parts, and it opened to show a glowing gold light, which soon faded.

And then a person appeared in it.

She was wearing a red dress with white shoes, and had a belt around her waist with some arrows and a bow. Her light brown hair fell along her back till her waist. She had soft amber eyes, and held a heart shaped bottle in her hand.

"Hey Cupid. I need your help."