Forgotten

Song: Don't Look Down (Nightcore)

"Hey guys you wanna sleep here tonight?" Jack asked Jamie and Raven after everyone was done eating.

"Ya sure! But won't our parents kill us?" Raven asked back.

"Tell them your stayed with me overnight." I said.

"K. Your parents are really worried about you though." Jamie replied.

"Can we just not talk about my parents please?" I said back.

"Why? What happened?" Raven asked and she hugged me once she saw my expression fall.

"They don't believe in me." I replied, and Jamie hugged us too.

"Aww it's ok. You still have us and the Guardians." said Raven, and I smiled.

"Ya, ya I know. Now let's go to sleep."

"Wait, where are we gonna sleep?" Jamie asked.

"You two could sleep on my bed. As long as you don't do any funny business." I said and smirked in victory when I saw them blush.

"S-shut up."

"Wait where are you gonna sleep." Raven asked, and she was smirking now.

.....

....

...

..

"Someone please give me my sword I feel like killing her."

I woke up to the sound of North and Bunny arguing about which ones better, Christmas or Easter.

I tried to get up, but someone's arms stopped me from it.

I panicked for a second but then remembered last night.

Turning my head, I saw Raven and Jamie cuddling too.

I tried to squirm out of Jack's grasp, but he just tightened his arms around me.

"You should sleep with me more." He mumbled sleepily in my ear.

"Shaddup, F-Frostbite." I stuttered while blushing. What a great way to start my day.

"5 more minutes pweaseeee." Jack whined.

"Fine, but let me at least take a picture of the couple over there." I said, gesturing to Raven and Jamie.

He didn't move so I took that as a yes and grabbed a random camera.

*click*

"Huh? Wh- Y/N!!" Jamie stirred awake once we saw me holding the camera.

I smirked and cuddled with Jack again.

"No fair, now I can't take a pic of you two." Raven whined once she woke up.

I rolled my eyes, and heard heavy footsteps coming towards the room.

"Everyone w- oh everyone is awake. Come out now, emergency meeting." North said once he came in.