Dear Diary

Song: World So Cold (Jack Frost Version ❄️💙)

After we ate food, everyone was too full and sleepy to do any training, so we all went to our rooms and fell asleep.

BUT I noticed something awesome.

Ok, so, I woke up at around 10:00 am because I was thirsty, so I went out and walked to the kitchen.

I drank some nice cold water and walked back to our room, but I saw Tooth's door a bit open.

I walked backwards and was about to close her door but 'accidentally' peeked in and saw Bunny and Tooth CUDDLING!!

I mentally squealed, and jumped quietly like a little kid, and clicked a picture, but then went back to our room and cuddled with Jack on his bed, which was surprisingly warm.

And then fell asleep.

"Huh, Y/N? Is that you?" I was awoken by a voice beside me, which was Jack's voice.

"Yup." I replied and yawned.

"You know, if you wanted to cuddle that bad, you could've just asked." Jack said while rubbing his eyes and I chuckled.

"But last time you said that I didn't need to ask." I replied, and pecked his lips.

And then I remembered what I saw last night.

"Oh, Jack, guess what I saw last night." I suddenly said.

"What was it?" He asked me.

I grabbed my phone and showed him the photo, and a smirk slowly crept onto his face.

"This could be perfect blackmail...." he muttered and snatched my phone out of my hands.

"Wha- hey Jack! Give that back!" I exclaimed.

"Nope. Well, maybe later." And then he flew out and I sighed but walked out after him too.

Jack passed around my phone to Sandy, Kendall and North, and they all smirked.

Bunny and Tooth looked really confused though.

"What's that?" Tooth asked when Jack didn't let her or Bunny see it.

Sandy chuckled, North smiled, and Kendall whistled.

"Nothing~" Jack relied and sat down with my phone.

I sighed and sat down beside Jack.

"Can I have my phone back now?" I asked him, and he smirked.

"Only if you can catch me."

He flew off and my eyes widened a bit but I still flew after him.

"JACK FROST GET BACK HERE!!"

Jack flew into our room and locked me out and I was banging on the door.

"OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!"

"Nope~" Jack replied and I continued banging on the door.

He didn't say anything for a minute, so I stopped banging and asked:

"Hey Jack? You in there?"

"Ohhhh what's this? An online diary?" (Just pretend you write some random diary notes on a notepad online which only you can see or something) Jack suddenly said and my eyes widened.

"Jack, don't read it!!" I exclaimed, and banged on the door harder.

"Dear Diary,
I'm so bored. I wanna play with someone, but Raven and Jamie aren't home. My parents are out too, so I'm pretty much home alone. I think I'm gonna die of boredom. Save me."
~Y/N." Jack said it in a high pitched girly voice.

"He's getting to that part...." I mumbled to myself, and started hitting on the door a bit lighter.

"Dear Diary,
OMG YOU WONT BELIVE WHAT HAPPENED TODAY!!!! IM FREAKING OUT!! OK, SO I WAS SITTING ON THE ROCK IN THE LAKE WHICH I ALWAYS GO TO AND THEN I MET THE JACK FROST!! And he's so cute! Like, those blue eyes (and they have a snowflake pattern in them!), and his frosted blue hoodie, I'd give anything to wear it!. His hair looks so soft, ok now I'm drooling. I just hope he doesn't have a girlfriend~
~Y/N"

I stopped banging and put my forehead against the door.

"Please, Jack, stop reading." I pleaded with a bit of urgency in my voice.

"Just a few more...." Jack replied, and started reading the next one.

"Dear Diary,
it's been around a week since I met Jack, and I don't have a crush on him.
I'm in love.
Wow, I guess love at first sight exists.
Also, I HAVE POWERS NOW!! His staff gave me powers, and I'm not sure what they are yet, but I can fly!!
But sadly, we're heading to Sa- North's workshop tomorrow. I'm really exited to go there, but I don't wanna leave my friends or family. Help~
~Y/N."

"Are you done yet Jack?" I asked and sighed.

"Just one more please." Jack whined and skipped a few but read a random one.

I sat down and waited.

"Dear Diary,
Ok
I'm dying
I'm
So
HAPPY!!!
HE SAID HE LOVES ME
JACKSON OVERLAND FROST SAID HE LOVES ME!!
IM FANGIRLING!!
I mean, sure, I ruined the moment by saying: "I love me too." But what do you expect me to say?!
IM DYING OF HAPPINESS I COULD CRY.
SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL 911 OR THE HOSPITAL IN THE NORTH POLE CUZ I THINK I HAVE A SICKNESS CALLED EXTREME HAPPINESS AND OVERDOES OF LOVE!!
I can't believe Jack loves me. Am I dreaming? Cuz if this is a dream, thanks Sandy, but it would be better if it was real!
And I bet one day Jack's gonna read this, so here:
I love you Jack Frost
~Y/N."

Jack didn't here any banging anymore, so he slowly opened the door and I stood up and walked past him and face planted on my bed.

"Hey Y/N you ok?"

I didn't reply or do anything.

"I'm sorry..." Jack said and sat beside me.

I started shaking, and Jack thought I was crying, but I was laughing. I rolled into my back and laughed even more.

"What the...." Jack muttered.

"I can't believe I actually wrote all of that! Wow, I seriously loved ya, huh?" I said and slowly stopped laughing.

"Hey, you still do love me, right?" Jack asked, and I nodded.

"Well duh." I chuckled, and Jack cupped my cheek, bent down, and kissed me.

I kissed back, but then a knock on the door interrupted us.

We broke apart and Kendall came through the door.

"Hey guys....we have a problem....."